Harrows Darts.

Phase 5 with grippy nose?
So the search continues....

After recently getting the unicorn Lück darts I have decided they aren't for me and I am going back to the unicorn phase 5 (mirage) style.

The hero/purist grip on the p5s is great but the smooth nose is irritating. A micro grip nose something like a barney nose or even the Steffi Lück nose would be perfect I'm thinking.

All I can find is Winmau Diablo but it has micro grip in the middle section too which I don't think would be ideal.

Would rather avoid customs if there is something out there.

I have a set of phase 5s I could mod but then I am out of darts for a couple weeks Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Any help would be much appreciated

Cheeeeers!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
:dancelem: Antony
may all the doubles be with you

Have the nose of Phase 5 modified to suit your preference. "MADHOUSE" it! Lol!

I am thinking of Modified Snakebite 3's for you is better than the Mirage.
Yeah but I don't want to send my darts off as I need them. Buying a new set of p5s just to mod is pointless as I would be cheaper getting customs. Same with buying snakebites just to mod would be more expensive probably.

It is looking like custom work though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Anthony or HOD
Yeah used anthony a few times, just hoping something was out there to try
Winmau zagato look quite similar to a phase 5 , with ring grip on the nose
I have a set of phase 5 Taylor now with shark grip on the Smooth nose made by
Tony from madhouse just perfect for me !
YOU MUST CRAWL BEFORE YOU CAN WALK ! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Dpc Optimum , I have a set great darts and very reasonably priced

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Most grippy dart ever! Danblacksher 22 1,098 07-20-2020, 02:46 PM
Last Post: houghton95
  How does the dart nose shape affects deflection? raanan_t 4 273 04-25-2020, 09:12 PM
Last Post: bkbum
  Nice looking grippy darts Ed180 3 376 08-17-2019, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Ed180
  Difference between a flat and rounded nose YoungStarDC 24 1,544 07-06-2019, 12:24 PM
Last Post: YoungStarDC
  Gary Anderson Phase 3 v Phil Taylor Phase 1-3 Purists Rano 11 4,135 01-28-2019, 03:02 PM
Last Post: BdoDuzza
  Looking for a Grippy Dart darthdunham 19 5,183 05-19-2016, 11:20 AM
Last Post: Fred-180