Darts Buddy

Gerwyn Price 24g Red Dragon
HI, has anyone tried out these darts by any chance? I have just ordered a set, but was just curious to see if anyone had any comments on them. Cheers, Paul
Too heavy for me. Do they only come in 24g? Always like to buy a set used by a decent Welsh player.
Yeah they only come in 24g, although you could send them to get the weight taken down by someone like Madhouse darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
They look like a nice set of darts and I'm not a red dragon fan, I know they back a lot of players but I hate their website.
Darts:Unicorn Target Tony o Shea gen2 24g , extra short stems and bristow dimples flight board: Bulls advantage 5.01.
Best 301: 7 darts (twice)
Best 501: 12 darts
Best Checkout: 170 (practice) 170(Match)
League 2015: 
Best leg: 14 Darts
Best checkout: 120.
Here's a review https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=15042
These darts are expensive for 85% tungsten. The review is helpful but you could struggle finding anyone who's had a prolonged use of a set.
Playing since: 2003
180's: 32 (2016) 55 (2017) 94 (2018) 36 (2019 - So far)
Highest checkout: 170
Darts Used: 23g XQMax MVG Originals
Best 501: 11 Darts. Best 301: 8 Darts
Favourite Players: Taylor, Wright, King, Lowe, Lloyd
whys dose board look miles away on these videos.
nice darts tho
The grip looks pretty good...level 3 or 4. Very interesting darts.
I thought I read/heard somewhere that he had purchased a set for £10 from a charity shop or similar, & found he liked & was playing better with the "el cheepo's" so it seems the RD darts on the web site are like the "Snakebite" offerings in the obsolete bin.
He has some new ones coming out now, posted them on twitter the other day they have the diamond coating
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I like the look of these,  would be interesting to hear of anyone experience with them,
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.