Shot Darts

Dart Grip
Hi Folks,
Here's a question for everyone, and I do know that in the end it all comes down to personal preference.

The question is what is the most tactile grip you've come across? Ie: Razor grip, course knurl, medium knurl, shark grip, etc.

Not so much as aggressive grip, but a grip you can feel in you fingers and thumb, and doesn't affect ones release.
It is personal preference,,,, If you get a chance try the Unicorn Purist grip,,, I am liking it so far ,,, and waiting on my Phase 6 soft tips to arrive,,,,
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Like Oldjoblo said, it is a personal reference. I like purist, ring grip, nano/micro grip, and micro shark grip( like on DMC Lim's and Monster Lightning Bolts) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Personally I love the pixel grip on the Power 9Fives, but I also like the purist grip
Twitter - @OH_THAT_DAVE

Instagram - @OH_THAT_DAVE
A lot of it depends on the spacing, depth and angle of the cuts. Pixels or purist rings spaced too closely starts becoming slippery, and wing cuts, inherently ungrippy, cut deeper and/or and wider becomes a monster grip.

I love widely spaced rings, double rings, pyramid, mini-sharks, sharks, omega are quite interesting, among others. I particularly like the complex cuts of Japanese darts where you usually find a combination of different grip styles, sometimes forming just one section of the grip.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
The Ring grip I felt from the Wades I had were very nice... This is the Ring Grip I will have applied to Bespoke Barrels when the time comes.
I like fine grips like a micro grip or mini shark grip - a bit of edge to feel on the fingers but without snagging.
As said though, it's all presonal and can depend on how rough / soft your skin is
=========================================================================================
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Grip for a straight dart joelinho95 10 228 06-20-2021, 01:05 PM
Last Post: joelinho95
  Can't find a "comfortable" dart grip RfcScotty97 15 535 02-14-2021, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Borisbbadd
  Help with grip, dart advice ArrowJoe3 1 330 04-23-2020, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Hazza
  Can a dart have too much grip? GutshotGrant 5 839 05-04-2018, 04:31 PM
Last Post: GutshotGrant
  What Dart Shape and weight for my throw style and grip? hawk45 7 1,244 01-03-2018, 09:23 PM
Last Post: DanC.Licks
  Which part of finger you should use to grip dart Troll 6 1,733 03-07-2017, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Dart dog
  Which Bristow style dart has the most grip? Invictus 8 1,269 04-26-2016, 02:22 PM
Last Post: Invictus
  Looking for a dart - for this grip Aussie Kev 9 3,001 05-12-2015, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Aussie Kev