Harrows Darts.

Show us your infuriating misses
You know when you almost do something awesome, but don't? This is the thread for that.

And I'll start with daylight robbery:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Here is mine :p

BTW, unlucky with the 180...
I've hit at least 10 of these where the last dart just wired the T20 this evening!

[attachment=9301]
First 9 dart leg attempt Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. yes it was d12 ;D
[attachment=9359]
The closest I've ever come to a 180......thank Christ I was drinking or I'd probably have cried 
(photo is flipped in the post, must be too big or something....I don't computer well)
A few millimeters higher would have been a 148 checkout for a 15-dart leg.  The infuriating misses were the next nine darts I threw going after the last 6.  Finally hit D1 to round out a 25-dart leg (which is good for me, so I really should be happy with the outcome).

Just missed a 170 checkout!

Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
Quadruple dangit:

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Some really infuriating misses with my dinky 2.5g Harrows darts I never told you about Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Third one was the most annoying. First 2 went in and I felt like a triple bullseye but I pulled the third big time! Was thinking about it too much I guess Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Current setup:

Dangit! First two were perfect, third felt it too but deflected.

Current setup:

Bloody hell, stopped posting in this thread and the 3 trebles as I get way too many of those but this one really was infuriating. Third dart was dead in the middle of the first 2.....
Last night's near miss. Felt so good when it left my hand too...

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

The third dart was the one on the right.

Started practicing again about a month ago and having a raised oche I think has been the best thing I've added to my 'game'.
Very pleased as I didn't think too much, I was calm and just threw it.  The second throw was a 26!

Scotty Burnett 24 Ambassador series vs3
Caused by a deflection and thinking about it too much:

Scotty Burnett 24 Ambassador series vs3