Darts Buddy

Show us your infuriating misses
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

All that room....
One of these days!  Hope I have enough time. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(08-01-2020, 02:54 AM)nixer55 Wrote: One of these days!  Hope I have enough time. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I know that pain, so rare I get the first 2 and yet still so frustrating not to get the third.
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
No cigar.
Maximums: 5 Highest checkout: 132 [SB-T19-Bull] Best leg: 20 darts
Darts: Harrows Black I.C.E. 22g / Winmau Steve Beaton Phase 1 22g / DPC Optimum 22g / Target Nathan Aspinall 22g 
Almost...

Started June 2017
Favorite darts in use: Designa Mustang V2 21g; Winmau Vendetta 22g; One80 Night Hunter Sting 22g; Designa Dark Thunder 22g
Boards: One80 Gladiator II; Nodor Supabull ("old school")
Best leg: 14 darts
Highest checkout: 160
180's 2018: 14
180's 2019: 55
180's 2020: 58
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
A couple more close, and yes infuriating misses ....

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
One more time ....

I got a few sets between 20 to 24 grams and a board. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Plus some Soft Tippers under 20. Plus my Green Uni Bombers @ 22g, let's not forget about them.