Shot Darts

Showtimedarts Fuzion Grip 23g darts review

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_ZAPY7YSww

Got these recently from new guys ShowTimeDarts. They are 90% and 23g and retail for £21.99

You can find more info on their site here: ShowTimeDarts Fuzion

CONTENTS AND PACKAGING:

Its all about the darts really so no case as must people don't use them so for those who don't want one you will be please to see that the darts come in a neat little cardboard box and inside the barrels are protected inside a small plastic clamshell wrapper. There is also a set of nylon stems and standard flights insideGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

PICS OF THE DARTS IN DETAIL:

CLOSE UP PICS:

The darts have two types of grip on the barrel. A ring grip with fairly wide space in between and deep grooves and a very thinly cut square edge ring grip which is almost like a knife edge. The front has a short tapered nose and there is a small smooth section at the end which tapers to the end of the barrel and has the ST logo. The level of grip is very high on these with the front section been very slightly more grippy than the rear half.

DIMENSIONS:

Length:

Width:

Detailed dimensions:

WEIGHT:

Two barrels were very closely matched and the difference between lightest and heaviest was just four hundredths of a gram so very goo.

Weight with the full set up as supplied:

BALANCE:

The barrels are drilled out the rear a fair bit so with nothing attached they are slightly front weighted:

With the supplied set up the balance is right in the centre:

Balance with my own medium, short and extra short nylon stems and standard flights:

MY GRIP WITH THESE:

I was happy enough gripping these with my usual grip and balance was not bad for me there:

Darts landed in my usual angle:

CONCLUSION:

Wow these darts are super grippy! I think they are even more grippy than the Target Extremes I tried a while ago. They machining is super clean and sharp and very nicely done.

I was having some issues because of the grippines at first. I think my release has improved a lot of late since breaking my hand when I struggled a lot, but think I have made great progress in that part of my throw. After throwing these I found I still have room to improve further!

I think the darts don't stick to you like some grippy darts do but I did find a few throws where the dart lingered just that little bit too long on the edges and I threw it a little skew whiff. After a while though I was getting the hang of them, as with most darts they need a little taming and that means playing with them for a while. So after my video review I was playing with them for longer and I think my release and deftness of touch has now improved a little more through playing with these.

The one thing I noticed the most initially was how much spin I was putting on the dart at release. I think it is more to do with me than the dart but the grippiness of the dart was probably why I was imparting so much spin. Once I practiced more that was virtually gone and the darts fly very nice with a front grip but I think they will equally suit middle and rear grippers too.

I think the barrels balance is good for a front grip but even though I am not a natural middle or rear gripper after a few throws I was getting decent results with those grip positions too.

I have had a few very close 140's so far since doing the video and its been good trying to improve the way I release and I think they are growing on my a lot now. I have kind of gotten some extra thrust from the grip now and its making the darts fly very nice and steady.

For the price these darts are a steal really, the quality is great and if your after a very grippy dart then look no further!

SUMMARY RATINGS:

Looks: 7.5 (nice clean cut style)
Grip: 9.5 (on a 1 to 10 Scale, 10 been severe grip)
Weight match: 8 (close)
Quality: 8.5 (Good quality)
Value: 8 (good value)
Suitability for me: 7.5 (took a little effort due to grip but they are growing on me a lot )

Best Feature: Superb Grip Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

nice looking darts! great review Darren! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Now I like those darts a lot mate.
these look like they are very nice, grippy darts

Member previously known as Daveheald

I want the ones with red rings!
So where do I buy these? the site isn't a shop.
(09-11-2015, 08:36 PM)*Saber* Wrote: So where do I buy these? the site isn't a shop.

They sell via their ebay shop - the link is on their contact page - here you go

https://stores.ebay.co.uk/ShowTime-Darts?_rdc=1
Thanks Mike
Think I would prefer a point protector in the packaging though!
Another good review and nice darts
Nice darts but 6.8mm seems wide for a 51mm 23g dart to me
Darts: 20g Peter Wright Euro 11 Elements 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

yeah a little
Meant to add before, another good review
Yes sorry Darren another top review. Thanks
Darts: 20g Peter Wright Euro 11 Elements 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

A massive thank you to Darren especially for the review, but also to everyone at DartsNutz, including all members who have had so much positive things to say about our company. The review is perfect - and basically sums up the Fuzion Grip. They are grippier than they look at first sight, a mix of 2 core grip styles that integrate perfectly, no matter where you hold the dart. We are over the moon with our first release and they have been welcomed in such a positive way.
More to come from us yet, 2 new releases next week, and 4 new designs are currently being worked on. Exciting times. I hope Darren won't mind in reviewing a few more?
A few bits of exciting news to come shortly also. For now, please go to our website where there is a direct link to our Ebay Shop if you want to order the Fuzion Grip S/T

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bulls Phantom Grip 24g review, Barneveld Unicorn Phase 1 jordanhopper180 13 1,866 03-01-2021, 06:28 PM
Last Post: dexterwolf
  Designa Mega Grip V2 24g (Rear Thumb Grip) review Don Q 4 446 11-13-2020, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Don Q
  2014 Steve Beaton Adonis Grip 22g darts review Getagrip 26 30,154 04-06-2020, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Target Adrian Lewis Pixel Grip 23g darts review Getagrip 60 29,208 03-22-2020, 05:25 PM
Last Post: YoungStarDC
  Target Chisnall Pixel Grip 22g darts review Getagrip 55 54,456 01-11-2020, 04:11 PM
Last Post: Ivefoundgod
  Designa Razor Grip V2 Seven Lock 24g Darts Review Getagrip 12 2,590 04-09-2019, 03:35 AM
Last Post: CalixNL
  McKicks Premium White Mighty Grip 21g Darts Review Arkatek 24 12,409 03-20-2019, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Red'75™
  Designa Razor Grip V2 Dual Micro Grip 24g Darts Review Getagrip 22 3,463 01-21-2019, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Showtime Fuzion 21g Shed inn 22 5,376 12-15-2018, 08:23 PM
Last Post: Richa
  DartsClearance 22g Tungsten, Ando Style Grip, Steel Tip Darts Review Ehudakineyah 9 2,263 08-15-2018, 02:26 AM
Last Post: Ehudakineyah