Harrows Darts.

Target Elysian darts set 141 arrives!!!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. A nice number to have too 141, a great checkout Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

not jealous not jealous not jealous! lol

awesome man how does the grip feel?
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

great darts, lucky man

Member previously known as Daveheald

OMG, YOU SAVAGE...USE GLOVES. YES ALL CAPITAL LETTERS !!!
Nice one Darren - can't wait for my set to get here - just seen someone elsewhere has christened his set with a max
(09-09-2015, 10:22 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Nice one Darren - can't wait for my set to get here - just seen someone elsewhere has christened his set with a max

wow some people are crazy lol...think i would of had a quick throw with them also lol
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

Very nice, lucky man. Now get them cleaned after handling them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

My set just showed up as well Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
they do look amazing. maybe we should have a show us your Elysian's thread
Darts: 20g Peter Wright Euro 11 Elements 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

They are not grippy, just a medium grip, a bit hard to describe has a very slight pimply feel but they do look very nicely machined and the packaging is very well thought out and presented Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

LOL Gada!
free Carrera cortex too?
Nice darts but why does it say "141 first edition" ? lol i see a unicorn coming
Now all I need is my morning coffee and a review of these and I'm set. Lovely darts buddy.
Cortex is another set I bought.

First edition is a little worrying though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Elysian First Edition soft tips, any for sale? Getagrip 0 585 10-23-2018, 10:11 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Target Elysian Mark 31 9,451 07-29-2018, 09:01 AM
Last Post: Stephen Thompson
  Elysian 3 Doubledouble 12 2,284 12-06-2017, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Spencerdl
  Thoughts on the Target Elysian TheJug 17 9,466 02-16-2017, 08:09 PM
Last Post: Th3BigFish