Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Rotating a Board.
Does anyone know the proper way to rotate a board? Or is it just pull up the nails and move the spider two frames right or left.
Not sure what you mean by pull up the nails????? I just rotate the board about 3 segments every other week and remove the number ring and put it back in correct orientation.
I do exactly as above.

Only the number ring is removed and the board spun a few segments on the single screw holding it onto the bracket, then replace the number ring.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I was shown years ago by a old wise man, turn the board to opposite segment ie 20 =3 then move clockwise 18 becomes 20 and then turn to the 3 segment and so on!!!!
rabs way is the best way i say isay isay rooster rabs way is the best way
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Maybe it's a snap.
(06-16-2013, 07:10 PM)rabsmith2 Wrote: I was shown years ago by a old wise man, turn the board to opposite segment ie 20 =3 then move clockwise 18 becomes 20 and then turn to the 3 segment and so on!!!!

so you turn it all the way round to put the 20 segment where the 3 segment was then the segment that was 18 is now the 7 segment, then you move the old 18 to the 20 segment???? I'm confused LOL!

Why not just move 2 segments to the left?Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Getting back to my question is it a snap or a screw? The four things that seem to hold the spider in place.
The wee black bits that hold the spider in are nailed on but you don't have to touch them, you just pull the spider out form the black bit and then rotate.
(06-17-2013, 08:58 AM)Getagrip Wrote:
(06-16-2013, 07:10 PM)rabsmith2 Wrote: I was shown years ago by a old wise man, turn the board to opposite segment ie 20 =3 then move clockwise 18 becomes 20 and then turn to the 3 segment and so on!!!!

so you turn it all the way round to put the 20 segment where the 3 segment was then the segment that was 18 is now the 7 segment, then you move the old 18 to the 20 segment???? I'm confused LOL!

Why not just move 2 segments to the left?Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Always opposite black segments keeps the bristles from swelling unevenly. In lay man terms the brand name should be now a the 3, your next turn would be the 7, turn the 7 up to the 20 spot change wire to make it the new 20.then opposite for your next turn.
I'm not understanding this talk of removing the spider! Why?
(06-17-2013, 02:49 PM)Tormentor Wrote: I'm not understanding this talk of removing the spider! Why?

I think he meant number ring
Must be
(06-17-2013, 01:49 PM)rabsmith2 Wrote:

Always opposite black segments keeps the bristles from swelling unevenly. In lay man terms the brand name should be now a the 3, your next turn would be the 7, turn the 7 up to the 20 spot change wire to make it the new 20.then opposite for your next turn.

Gotcha!

And I think Mac means the number ring which is just a "snap on" "snap off" fixing.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(06-17-2013, 03:38 PM)Getagrip Wrote:
(06-17-2013, 01:49 PM)rabsmith2 Wrote:

Gotcha!

And I think Mac means the number ring which is just a "snap on" "snap off" fixing.
Yes!!! That must be it, the number ring.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rotating/spinning the dart during pull back skinnygav 16 2,436 12-02-2015, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Zimchaz