Target Darts.

Unicorn Soft Flex Shaft
Hey guys,

I tried the softflex shaft, because i really like the idea that a soft shaft mabey gives you more room to make small groups and less chance on a deflection.

But i can't get a single flight placed in the shaft!

Anyone else having problem with these shafts?
I still think this is a great idea from Unicorn!(Yes i said something positive about Unicorn for a change Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Shot! 901-1 gold 21gr/Winmau Hankey 21 gr/Unicorn Wade 22gr
Board: Shot! Bandit Plus
Whahah
may all the doubles be with you

Glad you can laugh about it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. i already busted my flights trying to place them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Whahah too!!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Go outside the house, find a smart kid to do it for you! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I couldnt get flights in mine either - had to use a knife to prise open the prongs.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
We can ask Barney! He used them for a while haha.
Hmm ... does anyone have clear photos of the tops of the stems? Is there any way to DIY it so it's easier?
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My experience with Master Shafts sold at WDS tells me that's a common issue among flexible plastic stems. Challenging. Imagine if you have to re-insert those flights at middle of the game.

So quit insisting and move back to Target Pro Grips or Laro Stems.
I will try to take a photo tommorow, unfortunatly, im at work now Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Sshhh tell me the truth. You're not at work. And you're wife's not here. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Play Darts!!!
Just run a sharp knife down the prongs a couple of times, worked for me - just watch them pinkies Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
unicorn flights went in straightaway others flights were a challenge lol
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

100+ micron can be hard to fit. try first without spring ring and if ya have a problem open the stem top with a Stanley blade
may all the doubles be with you

From the unclear photos on the net, I'm guessing the prongs comes to an apex of sorts, and that's why the difficulty fitting in flights. What about cutting or sanding off a very small part of that apex, and bevel it using the same Xacto/hobby knife?
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Had the same problems with one80 proplast stems, used (a sharp) point of another dart to open the prongs up.