Target Darts.

Shot! Spectrum Dart Case Review
What's up Nutz??? Welcome back to another TITANNNN REVIEWWWWW *ECHOOOO ECHOOOOO*. Today Ill be reviewing my Shot! Spectrum Dart Case. This case comes in a variety of different colors. They are as black/red, white/black, red/black, navy/green, and pink/white. My review will be of my red/black case. Now lets get started!

About the case. The Shot! Spectrum dart case comes in a clear Shot! box. It comes with a carbiner and a plastic drop sleeve for your darts. The case fits 3 darts comfortably in the drop sleeve with spare pockets for flights, shafts, tips, conversion points, flight protectors, coins, cards, dart tools, and money to just name a few items Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. It also has 2 small silver hoops on each side of the case for items like Flight cases.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Exterior (Front):
The exterior feels like a very nice. Feels like a great quality case. It feels like a leather with small bumpy designs on it. On the bottom of the front flap it has the O from the Shot! logo.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Exterior (Back):
The back of the case is the same as the nice bumpy texture on the front. It also has the carabiner attached to the back to clip onto your belt loops or belt. It also has zipped compartment for items like cards, spare shafts, flights, money, etc. on the back of the zipped compartment is a sleeve for a card, such as your Darts Live card or Phoenix card ( I used my college ID card for the example in the pic since I am at work. The sleeve is very snug and fits a card very nicely so your card won't fall out.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Interior:
The case is held closed by a magnetic button on the bottom of the case and when you open the case you will find 5 spots for soft tips. Why 5? I have no idea lol. At the bottom there is a small sleeve for flights. Since Im at work and dont have any flights with me, I used a half dollar coin that I keep in my wallet.
Interior (Flap):
When you look at the inside of the flap It is made of the same material as the exterior but the secondary color from the options I listed above. There are 6 spots for spare shafts and there is a sleeve for another card such as a credit card, phoenix card, darts live card, business card, Darts Nutz stickers, etc. For example, I used my college ID for the pic.
Drop Sleeve:
The drop sleeve is a solid clear black case to hold fully assembled so you'll be ready to play darts at any time. Its length accommodates all size darts from as thick as the Target 9Fives to the Voks Mosquitos to as long as the Phase 2 purist to as short as the Bumblebee darts. Its easy to open and very well built. It has a black plastic loop on each side of the top so you can hook on other accessories like flight cases, tip cases, or dog tags. I usually have my match darts, Target Carrera C4 22g with gear 5 shafts and kite flights in it and it fits comfortably.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Overall, I give it a 9/10.
Price: $44.95 https://www.dartswarehouse.com/accessori...-case.html
The cases closes perfectly to fit soft or steel tip darts so its not uncomfortable. It feels great on my hip, it doesn't bother me at all.
I only wish that it came in all black and I wish the back pocket was more like the Cameo Garment 2.
I love the case and highly recommend it to any Nut!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
How much?
$44.95 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I couldn't find it before but its updated now
TITAN
Good review, little too expensive for my taste +1 James.
Thanks Larry Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
The Cameo Classic 2 are $23 here. The plastc cases are $13. 50 pcs Lippoints are $2.50. L-Style and Tripleeight flights are $4.50. Unfortunately no Cosmo stuff.

Closing sale by a pub store. 1 hour drive from my place.
Nice review Titan Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. +1
Great review James, pretty good cases those Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thanks guys Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I was lucky enough to get the case off Getagrip for a great price.
TITAN
(09-04-2015, 07:15 PM)Titan Wrote: Thanks guys Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I was lucky enough to get the case off Getagrip for a great price.

LOL I thought it looked familiar, was thinking where is the one I had? Forget you got it lol Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

hehe ^_^
TITAN
Nice review. How snug is the hard shell part around your darts. Do they rattle around a lot inside?
they do a little but its not noticeable or bad. I use this case all the time and never noticed the rattling till you just asked and then I shook it lol.
TITAN

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Krystal One Case Review! Mac-attack99 5 544 03-09-2020, 11:01 AM
Last Post: 4737 Carlin
  Shot Zen Dojo review YellowGoblin24 6 717 02-22-2020, 05:29 AM
Last Post: YellowGoblin24
  Dart case review - L Style Cameo Colours 4737 Carlin 7 4,116 12-30-2016, 04:03 PM
Last Post: rmsam
  TITAN REVIEWS - Cosmo Dart Case (GREEN) Titan 17 6,247 10-06-2016, 08:20 AM
Last Post: kungfuron
  TITAN REVIEWS - One80 HOLDALL Wallet Dart Case Titan 14 5,143 09-21-2015, 12:12 PM
Last Post: ElusiveDouble85
Video Hama pixel smash case review! JayKay 22 7,283 08-26-2015, 11:45 PM
Last Post: ReggaeDarts