Harrows Darts.

Cameo Garment 2 Review
What's up Nutz? The other day I ordered a new case from w-darts and it arrived in 3-4 days. Fast shipping from Japan as always. Thanks Hajime. I ordered the gray version.
Exterior of case: The case feels great and good quality. It has 3 metal loops, one of the top, left side, and right side and Comes with a clip of the same color as your case to hook onto your belt.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Also has a back pocket for goodies. It's not too thick compared to the case and does not bother my leg when i have it on my belt. I put my l style flight protector next to it in this pic to show you a comparison of the thickness.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Interior: the interior of the back pocket is well designed and one of the main reasons why I bought the case. On the left side of the pocket there is 6 spaces for carrying 2 sets of shafts and under that is a buttoned pocket that I use to hold a bag of my no.5 tips. On the right side is 3 stretch pockets that you could use for more shafts or spare barrels. I'll be putting my soft tip darts in those pockets, they fit comfortably and it does not make the back bulkier. Under that is a stretch pocket for items like flights, quarters, flight protectors, etc.
the flap of the case is held by a magnet so you don't need to deal with a pesky button. When you open it the case has 6 spots for soft tip points, or steel tip conversion points, whatever you prefer. It also comes with a nice Cameo drop case for your darts which I'll show more pics later in the review. On the inside of the flap there is a spot for money or your Phoenix or darts live card. I have my Phoenix and darts live card in it and they both fit comfortably in the pocket/ sleeve.
The bottom of the case unzips and opens. When opened you can see there are a few sleeves for money or cards.
The cameo drop case on the inside is very nice case and well designed. It extends to accomodate your darts length so it fits comfortable, but if your dart is too long, like my C4 22g with gear 5 shafts, when the cameo garment 2 case is closed the fold is higher.
Case with my Monster Lightning Bolt soft tips with gear 3 shafts and superkite flights:

Case fully extended:
Case in 2 pieces:

Overall: I give it a 8/10.
It is a very well designed case, not good for longer darts but I'd you have a shorter barrel it is well worth it. I highly recommend it to any player who wants a case like this to hang on your belt. It comes in several colors and It only costs $39.99.

I hope you guys liked my first review!
Great review and pics a +1 from me.
BTW is that a toyota you are driving?
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Good review bub + 1
Good stuff Maynard! :-)
thank you everyone! Ill be doing one of my Shot! Spectrum case soon. and yes, its a 2014 Toyota Prius C. Its my wife's car. My car is a 2011 Toyota regular Prius Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Nice review James! +1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice one Eagle
Thanks JK Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Nice review Titan!

Shows and describes the interior and features very well!

Definitely +1
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome back Titan! I miss you for a day!

That's the screen name that bears your character here. The person I've met here who started as a dart fan with a couple of Unicorn Phase 5, to a very good player. Don't detach good memories by and of Titan as they are still worth being there.
thanks bud Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Nice review, shows the case off very well
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

I'm sorry nutz, I just noticed I posted a pic twice instead of the pic of when you lift up the flap. Its up now Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
can someone move this to the thread 'Dart Reviews and Products'? I think it would be better there Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Thank you!
TITAN
I bought 2. One for me and one for her. Very nice case. I love the smell of leather.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cameo Japan Drop Sleeve 2 Darts Case Review In 4K Ultra HD Getagrip 7 306 08-08-2020, 01:50 PM
Last Post: LKH9
  Cameo Japan Aero Case Review In 4K Ultra HD Getagrip 2 185 06-16-2020, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Cameo Japan Smart Capsule Review Getagrip 3 212 06-13-2020, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Cameo Japan Smart Cube Review In 4K Ultra HD Getagrip 3 187 06-08-2020, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Great White North
  Cameo Japan StreamNEO Darts Case Review In 4K Ultra HD Getagrip 7 265 06-06-2020, 05:29 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Cameo oppella classic dart wallet review Munchie 6 3,984 12-03-2014, 03:53 PM
Last Post: jamie373