Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Practicing Doubles And Trebles.....
Tonight I'm practicing doubles.........
First Up Double 16's
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

NO!!! I did not hit them all at once Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

However, what I'm doing is trowing two sets of identical darts. The idea is to put all six into the double and treble bed, there is room for it so why not do it... On the 16's it took 36 Trows to finally get the sixth dart in there.

Go to the Oche with six Identical darts, pick a target such as double Top and put all six in there, HIT one on the first turn leave it, Take 5 darts back to the Oche and continue the mission. Next turn you hit two more; Take 3 darts back to the Oche and continue the mission.

This idea helps with your stroke, focus, concentration and getting that last dart into a crowded bed. YOU want to see yourself hit that shot with 2 or more darts in the same bed.......That is one way to nail 180's

Double 20 took the least amount of throws, more than 15.

Double Tens...

And Treble 20's....Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images......

This took me 57 minutes to do. and about 180 minutes to compose this thread.....Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
How many flights did you mess up? Nice practice routine though. Sometimes I do that when I want to see which dart I like best or which set up works better
I've tried to answer the "which dart do I like better" in the same way. I've tried in other ways too.

Like throw 6 darts ( 3 of each ) at a target. When you pull them out of the board, arrange then so that you throw the dart that was nearest the target first, and furthest from target last. After a few throws, you should see the best set occupying the top three spots.

But it did not work for me.

The only way I could tell was to go 50 darts at bull, and keep the darts that hit the most. Count SB = DB = 1. If there is one or two difference, it's no big deal.... if the difference is huge, like 20 hits vs 30 hits, you have some idea that the ones you hit 30 with might be better darts for you.

Or you were not warmed up, or distracted, or tired or blah-blah-blah when you threw the 20 hits...
Nice one BD!! Looking at your pics I'm jealous of the condition your board is in. I want a new board
(09-01-2015, 04:08 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: How many flights did you mess up? Nice practice routine though. Sometimes I do that when I want to see which dart I like best or which set up works better
One got it good and I robin-hooded two stems, so keep a good supply on hand. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
That Board is 3 months old, on average an hour a day, some days 4 hours and it's holding up well.
So I'm practicing "ONE-HUNDRED N EIGHTY'S" Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I'M having fun with this and it really helps with focusing on the target.

The first 3 took 2 turns the second 3 took several turns but the idea is to focus with the obstructions and put the dart in the treble bed....Some more pictures....Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Again this is not six darts in a row, however you throw six darts------Two sets of the same darts. You land 1 treble 20 and take back 5 darts to the Oche and keep at it until you have no darts to bring back because all six are in the treble bed---this is all about getting into the habit of hitting the treble 20 or any treble you desire to improve upon....

If you try it out have some fun with it, when you hit that third treble 20 yell at to top of your lungs ......

"ONE-HUNDRED N EIGHTY" Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
What type of darts are those? they look like they were designed by a nut! Lol
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
(09-21-2015, 05:37 AM)Titan Wrote: What type of darts are those? they look like they were designed by a nut! Lol

They are Piranha 90% Tungsten Steel Tip Darts 23 Grams 19701..

Very thin and they have a great feel to them. A short stem with a regular Flight and they fly nice..Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Your board is looking so good is that a brand-new one? mine is only 3 month-old and it is in a terrible condition even if it is a blade 4
some great pics man. I dont know what it is about those darts but I want to throw them lol
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
(10-09-2015, 12:44 PM)eebiri Wrote: Your board is looking so good is that a brand-new one? mine is only 3 month-old and it is in a terrible condition even if it is a blade 4

It is about 5 months old now, it is starting to show wear and tear now....
5 visits for 5 in the bed 3 4 and 5 in the 5th visit 11 visits total for the last dart to get through the pack of flights.
Using 25g andersons and 21g power8zeros
2021 darts Gary Anderson 25g
2019 Board. Winmau blade5
High out 2020 153
180's 2020 24/50 2021 10/50
Twitter. Lightning Luke Gray
Nice practice routines. I will give it a throw.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A well rounded approach to practicing Dorian 5 550 12-25-2019, 02:46 AM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Priestley Trebles Practice Serial 7hriller 38 7,827 12-10-2019, 11:53 AM
Last Post: IndigoSpearz
  practicing darts in a club on your own clem1995 25 2,678 06-05-2017, 05:21 PM
Last Post: clem1995
  My Key Trebles Practice Video Dorian 11 1,713 02-08-2016, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Balin
  Am i practicing correctly ? steve1 18 2,626 01-28-2016, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Jaws