Double Top Darts.

GRAN BOARD LITE
GRAN BOARD LITE released.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I suppose this is good for people who can't afford a normal Gran Board, but personally I'd still get the original as it just seems better. I've never been a fan of "lite" versions of things though, I'm sure this new version of the Gran Board will be just fine for those who want to buy it. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Nice board
This board like GRAN BOARD "Ver.1".Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Many user unnecessary for repair parts and outer sensor.
I don't need remote controllerGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Has anyone used this board and of so, what do you think about it?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gran 3 Information from Gran Customer Support Bull 1 1,665 12-18-2019, 02:33 PM
Last Post: Neilyboy
  Gran Board with DARTSLIVE SOUNDS bharv2221 2 3,290 03-31-2019, 07:35 AM
Last Post: Roidrage
  My Gran Board 2 Review Paul Brainard 17 4,286 09-16-2018, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Randall Cox
  Gran Board Ver.2 review Cosmo 15 11,205 02-17-2017, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Cosmo