Harrows Darts.

Dartsworld Zeus COMPASS Video Review

Dartsworld(Korea)'s first barrel, Zeus COMPASS video review.

Full reivew(Korean) is here
Nice review Won, is this another Korean manufacturer? seem to be getting a lot of them recently, Bulls Fighter were the first were they not?

Your throw is getting better all the time, you still need to tidy your room though lol Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(08-30-2015, 02:13 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Nice review Won, is this another Korean manufacturer? seem to be getting a lot of them recently, Bulls Fighter were the first were they not?

Your throw is getting better all the time, you still need to tidy your room though lol Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thank you : )
I think if I make money by darts blog, I make my darts room LOL

Yes. Dartsworld is another Korean manufacturer.

Korea has those darts barrel manufacturer.

Dartskorea - Bull's Fighter : They are first manufacturer in Korea that I Know.(But Brand lunched in 2012) They made in Korea.

Dartsmecca - Jazz : Dartsmecca also old manufacturer in Korea. They make unique style barrel.

9shot dart - Duma : I think they are not manufacturer. But Their CEO want to make them manufacturer. - They have 2 barrels line up.

Hello Darts - Maruone : They are new comer in Korea Darts market. Their barrels are sold oversea(ex : Taiwan, Spain... etc)

Dartsworld - Zeus : They are old boy in Korean darts goods market, but making barrel start this year. Their barrels are designed by Mr. H. S. Choi(Choi Hyung Suk)

Darts Vader : They are originally car parts manufacturer. Past year, they made their first barrel, but they didn't lunch. This year, they're lunching their darts barrels.

Beside

Phoenix darts(Korea) - Prisma : Prisma are Japanese darts barrels manufacturer, but nowdays they make only for Phoenix darts(korea) & Korean Darts Market.
Cool, that's great info, more than I thought then, its strange they have not made more impact though but I think they will soon Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(08-30-2015, 02:46 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Cool, that's great info, more than I thought then, its strange they have not made more impact though but I think they will soon Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I'll make more review videos. Wait it : )
Pretty nice looking darts. Thanks for taking the time to put this out to us. I have to agree though the room. Man clear out a walking space or you'll trip and not be able to do another review.LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unicorn RvB@50 limited edition darts unboxing video and semi review Getagrip 21 9,465 06-14-2017, 08:41 AM
Last Post: The Nomad
  DIVINE GROOVE COMPASS 2 18g video review jayouloun 6 3,265 10-01-2016, 12:55 PM
Last Post: jayouloun
  Video Review - Bull's Fighter Gemini 19g (Soft) jayouloun 2 1,808 07-16-2016, 11:38 AM
  Video Review DIVINE GROOVE - Team FAF GRIM REAPER 19g jayouloun 0 922 05-12-2016, 11:49 AM
  Video Review DIVINE GROOVE - Team FAF HOWLING NUDE 19.5g jayouloun 7 2,897 05-04-2016, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Video Review DIVINE GROOVE - Team FAF HARD EYES 17g jayouloun 1 875 05-04-2016, 01:55 PM
  Video Review DIVINE GROOVE - Team FAF HOWLING 19.5g jayouloun 3 1,555 04-30-2016, 11:55 AM
  Video Review DIVINE GROOVE - Team FAF ASTRO 19g jayouloun 2 1,541 04-24-2016, 04:24 PM
  DIVINE GROOVE - salamander 18.5g video review jayouloun 4 2,204 04-15-2016, 03:23 PM
  ACCURATE DART KUWAHARA T-40 20g video Review jayouloun 8 3,223 03-08-2016, 02:46 PM