Target Darts.

DARTSLIVE 200S - Latest Home Soft Tip Board

Available for pre-order from 19 Sept on Darts Hive Webshop. Retails begins in October!

Darts is an easy game to play, but difficult to play well.
Hmm, looks good but where is the camera and online play? Also no sound effects when the darts hit the board like on the machines?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Looks like the sound only comes from the tablet.

Not sure I can see the main improvements other than the Bluetooth connection to allow the use of tablets, would have been good to have a built in camera and online play too.

I think the Dart Connect has got everything right in its features by having all these options.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yeah, sounds appear to come through the tablet. Looks good though, I like the idea of tablet sounds. Better quality audio output IMO.

If it's competitively priced against the Gran Board, might consider getting one...

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
No I still think it needs to have online and a camera to be really a must have buy.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

They should have just made it to use the front camera on the tablets....

(08-25-2015, 02:26 PM)Jugger Wrote: They should have just made it to use the front camera on the tablets....

Agreed,,,,,

Why would you buy a 200s over a 100s ,, just so you can hear the sound through the android device,,,???

Basic soft tip board with proven spider ,, regulation size Arachnid for less than $90 shipped,,,,,,

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Escalade-Sports...20ff50e773
That's a good option for the American folks for sure!

$99 US by the time it got to me would likely be nearly $200 Canadian. That's about what the 100s is worth from a Canadian shop.

Online and Camera and I buy.
Does Granboard allow online play? I am just curious.
I heard someone said that online play on Granboard is broken or soemthing.
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Chardotz is converting his place into a darts venue with all his electronic dartboard collection.
Hey Rich, when will you invite us into your place? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Seriously, when is the Vdarts arriving? If it's good, some people like Mr. K might buy them too.
At one point around 1:47 that looks like it might link with player cards. Wonder if those are linked to the cards I use at the bar machines or if its just local stats.

(08-25-2015, 06:22 PM)Mr.K Wrote: Does Granboard allow online play? I am just curious.
I heard someone said that online play on Granboard is broken or soemthing.

As far as I know the Gran board does not have online play. You can exchange player ids and compare stats but you can't play games.
Why have a built in camera? If the camera breaks so does the entire board. High quality webcams can be bought cheap anywhere.

And online play is for ANY board. All you need is a scoring app like Webcam Darts or Pro-Darter and a webcam pointing at the board. Those places aren't just for steel tip.

The technology is there already for everything asked about in this thread. I could buy this board, hang it up and log onto Pro-Darter and start playing others online. For free no less. What's the problems?
(08-25-2015, 07:02 PM)Cyanide Wrote: Why have a built in camera? If the camera breaks so does the entire board. High quality webcams can be bought cheap anywhere.

And online play is for ANY board. All you need is a scoring app like Webcam Darts or Pro-Darter and a webcam pointing at the board. Those places aren't just for steel tip.

The technology is there already for everything asked about in this thread. I could buy this board, hang it up and log onto Pro-Darter and start playing others online. For free no less. What's the problems?

Do others play soft tip on WDA or Pro-Darter?

If these soft tips had online built in, or even if they would use my phone or a tablet as the camera and screen I would definitely buy one (thats the plan for a few of the other boards I think). I've gone out a few times recently to play soft tip and Im really liking it. The targets are bigger but Im enjoying it so far.

But if I had to keep my own score, I think I would just stick to the steel tip for WDA or Pro-Darter.

It makes no sense, but for some reason the noises and the fact it keeps score make it really fun for me (and Im usually good at math so its not that keeping score bothers me). There is something kinda cool about needing a triple and hearing those three whistles when you hit it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Soft tip board question & recommendations LandoGriffin 11 607 06-16-2020, 03:22 AM
Last Post: JAMSGOLF
  Soft Tip Home Boards barrel1 2 391 05-18-2020, 01:35 PM
Last Post: barrel1
  Dartslive 200s introduces online play Don Hagliatelli 1 1,168 04-25-2020, 08:06 PM
Last Post: chrisbck
  First soft tip board help DJDon 2 386 02-22-2020, 01:46 PM
Last Post: DJDon
  Best european soft-tip board Imposter 4 517 02-21-2019, 07:07 PM
Last Post: greenbean
  Tricky outs on soft tip board Ed180 4 920 01-31-2019, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Paldini-fc
  Regulation Soft Tip Board under 100$? cgolf 1 430 01-22-2019, 12:28 AM
Last Post: cgolf
  Soft tip board (child level) Hazza 5 393 12-29-2018, 06:33 PM
Last Post: LCFC180
  Soft tip card for dartslive machine. JamieJ 11 1,064 11-05-2018, 03:22 PM