Target Darts.

New Darts Nutz flights on sale soon
Wink 
New Darts Nutz flights design by x2v, great job as usual, should be available to buy very soon Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Interesting.... am I allowed to say I don't really like them? I don't mean to offend though. Obviously they are nutz flights which is good though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(08-24-2015, 01:56 PM)kamikersie Wrote: Interesting.... am I allowed to say I don't really like them? I don't mean to offend though. Obviously they are nutz flights which is good though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Fusspot! lol you can say what you like Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

They're real crap lol - when will they be available and how much?
That is a joke by the way - I like them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
OK. I'll say they look interesting, so please send me a dozen free ones. Thank you DNF!!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
really nice design. i usually use black flights but will definitely get some of these.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Medium Natural 
Flights: Standard No.2

Yes how much?
180-1(33)

Nice abstract design Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Would've liked to see the DN logo a bit bigger though
I like them, but prefer the older one. Anyway these will be available in kite shape?
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
not sure on price yet, about £20 a set Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. (joking)

should have them ready soon though.

May get them re-done with a slightly bigger logo though.

Just standard shape for now but may get other shapes when we can Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

awesome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ill just get some and trim them up into a kite for now Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Look nice. I was surprised when I saw them. I like the soft colour and calm look to them!

Agree Titan, Kite!
Looks great. maybe make the logo that big as now is white
may all the doubles be with you

(08-24-2015, 04:43 PM)Fred Raket Wrote: Looks great. maybe make the logo that big as now is white

you mean the nut logo on the flight to make bigger?

we wanted a more simple design really and I think Dave (x2v) came up with a good one with this but may be on the next batch we may get the acorn made a bit bigger Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts Nutz Darts By Darts Nutz Members Part 7 2nd Weight Getagrip 25 7,144 01-20-2018, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Wolfiebrian180
Question Darts Nutz Darts By Darts Nutz Members Part 1 Getagrip 34 8,377 10-12-2015, 01:16 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
Wink Darts Nutz Darts By Darts Nutz Members Part 6 The Weight Getagrip 21 5,419 09-26-2015, 07:23 AM
Last Post: JayKay
  Darts Nutz Darts By Darts Nutz Members Part 5 Final section Getagrip 36 6,985 09-23-2015, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Darts Nutz Darts By Darts Nutz Members Part 4 Getagrip 35 5,946 09-14-2015, 10:14 PM
Last Post: BigE
  Darts Nutz Darts By Darts Nutz Members Part 3 Getagrip 27 7,933 09-07-2015, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Troll
  Darts Nutz Darts By Darts Nutz Members Part 2 Getagrip 24 6,697 08-30-2015, 12:34 PM
Last Post: TimK