Target Darts.

Jack Hood Nu Darts
Got these a while ago and cost a fair whack!

Only set I have seen and even Patrick Chaplin had not heard of these so must be quite rare indeed Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Noses of the barrels are a little damaged and I dare not throw them to test how well the weird flights work Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

they look more like something for fly fishing to me. amazing find. are they made from wood or something else?
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

Very nice
Wow..! That Flight system is rather extraordinary. You have the Original Inlay, Bonafide Classics there mate. There really was so much innovation back then.

P.S I showed my Dad the thread I put up about his Arrows, he was well pleased. I also showed him your Collection of Vintage Darts to say he was fascinated is an Understatement.
(08-24-2015, 12:35 PM)rich345 Wrote: they look more like something for fly fishing to me. amazing find. are they made from wood or something else?

Not sure, it may be a kind of plastic I think.

(08-24-2015, 12:36 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Very nice

Cheers Mike! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(08-24-2015, 01:03 PM)ReggaeDarts Wrote: Wow..! That Flight system is rather extraordinary. You have the Original Inlay, Bonafide Classics there mate. There really was so much innovation back then.

P.S I showed my Dad the thread I put up about his Arrows, he was well pleased. I also showed him your Collection of Vintage Darts to say he was fascinated is an Understatement.

Yeah there was a lot of ideas in the past and a lot have been sort of re-worked over the years.

I have a lot of darts I need to add to my FlickR album such as these ones, just never seem to have the time these days Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Great find Darren. I'm always cruising the old shops looking for things like just this. I bet the darts never looked so good in any add as they do in your photos
(08-24-2015, 01:47 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Great find Darren. I'm always cruising the old shops looking for things like just this. I bet the darts never looked so good in any add as they do in your photos

Thanks Tom, yeah I bet they never lol but then they are probably from the 1940's or thereabouts

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Here is a scan of the leaflet:

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

very nice indeed! And gooo oooon! throw one lol

I think you should start doing reviews for vintage darts! put them through the same process as modern darts! That would be interesting for sure...
(08-24-2015, 05:13 PM)JayKay Wrote: very nice indeed! And gooo oooon! throw one lol

I think you should start doing reviews for vintage darts! put them through the same process as modern darts! That would be interesting for sure...

I plan to, but wont be the same sort of review more just to show them off Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Just give them a quick throw and hit this, they are ok I guess:

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Yes... Jay Kay.. what a Neat Idea...
Considering the age...Bakelite as opposed to Plastic. Bakelite was pretty but not especially durable. I think it may have been flammable as well...Have fun!!! :-)
I think it is Bakelite actually

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I think it would be interesting to see the weights and dimensions and also your grip level lol. And best feature!

Lovely 180, I'm sure you threw them too >D

I think though these look great and that green is awesome looking
Awesome darts, Daz, i remember them going for some big bucks but definitely a good investment as I've never seen another set.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jack Hood Darts Getagrip 9 3,574 12-03-2017, 02:45 PM
Last Post: O C
  Union Jack Re-seal flights tfarnell1997 12 2,428 02-18-2017, 08:30 AM
Last Post: mc1958
  Jack Hood darts mc1958 13 5,760 06-16-2016, 08:36 AM
Last Post: cableg
  My first Robin Hood with a vintage set Yikes! Getagrip 3 1,839 07-21-2013, 02:13 PM
Last Post: *Saber*