Harrows Darts.

Forum Signatures
Photo 
This Topic is for anyone interested in a personalized forum signature like this one:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Just ask me what theme and colors you want and I will see what I can come up with.

You can also request an image and I'll try to incorporate it into the design.

Completed projects:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

- 132 Total
[This space for rent]
Superb work x2v!
[This space for rent]
They look awesome altogether like that, I do like my sig but if you ever get some spare time I would like to see what other carrot related sig you can conjure upGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

that is quite the portfolio x2v! Love them all
the man is a genius , love the work . will get round to putting mine up here shortly and looking forward to my new HD one. top man
awesome stuff Dave! Made this a sticky
X2V is da man
Well, Jamie's 2nd signature is done. The first of the higher definition sigs.

https://i.imgur.com/drUF6Pb.png

To be honest, I am a little disappointed.
I thought there would be a more of an outstanding change in picture quality with the new HD feature.
In fact, I can hardly tell the difference between the two.

SD:
HD:

Still, I'll tryout sabers sig in HD, hopefully there will be a greater visible improvement in that one.

coming up:

Taffy (2nd)
brogan180
1in1out
dart-lass
Silver Saber (HD)
Tormentor
(03-27-2013, 03:39 AM)x2v Wrote: Well, Jamie's 2nd signature is done. The first of the higher definition sigs.

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/drUF6Pb.png]

https://i.imgur.com/drUF6Pb.png

To be honest, I am a little disappointed.
I thought there would be a more of an outstanding change in picture quality with the new HD feature.
In fact, I can hardly tell the difference between the two.

SD:
[Image: https://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i106/...jamie2.png]
HD:
[Image: https://i.imgur.com/drUF6Pb.png]

Still, I'll tryout sabers sig in HD, hopefully there will be a greater visible improvement in that one.

coming up:

Taffy (2nd)
brogan180
1in1out
dart-lass
Silver Saber (HD)
Tormentor

I can see the difference X

The pic under jamie's name is inverted.

HD must stand for Hupside Down LAUGHING

seriously though you are a rare creature to spend your spare time pimping our sigs for us. Thanks a heap keep up the good work.
MATCH DARTS: 26g Robbo's
maybe you only see the difference at a higher resolution image size?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

that is SUPERB mate , well done ! i well chuffed with that , cheers
You can notice subtle differences. You can see sharper edges where there is a dark blue to light blue transition (look to the left of Jamie's name) as well as a couple of other things. I do confess that the differences are not as extreme as I would have thought.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Tips for the Forum: Help the forum get better and check your image size ! Fred-180 52 17,548 06-09-2021, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Phil D