Target Darts.

Forum Signatures
(08-04-2021, 09:36 PM)Rupert9Darts Wrote: LOL, Don't listen to me. My signature banner was deemed so obnoxious it triggered a Mod.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Worse than that - I got involved. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

I like Renegade clearly had a look at x2v's sigs - checked the size - and started his project. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(08-05-2021, 12:06 AM)nixer55 Wrote:
(08-04-2021, 09:36 PM)Rupert9Darts Wrote: LOL, Don't listen to me. My signature banner was deemed so obnoxious it triggered a Mod.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Worse than that - I got involved. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

I like Renegade clearly had a look at x2v's sigs - checked the size - and started his project. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

LOL, Yeah, Yeah. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(08-04-2021, 09:23 PM)Rupert9Darts Wrote:
(08-04-2021, 09:14 PM)The Renegade Wrote: Thanks Rupert! 

Current votes:  1-1

I'm no artist, but have you tried getting rid of the second image on the left (the inner one) and move the outer image in just a bit, think it would balance the whole thing out a bit and not be quite so busy.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks for the suggestion Rupert; I tried a bunch of things… but at some point you have to walk away or you’ll end up with 100 versions Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts:  22g Mission Alan Souter "Soots" - (Soft Tip)
Shafts: Winmau Vecta Black - (Short)
Flights: Designa Black, Blue & White - (Standard)

Board: Target Nexus
Lighting: One80 Illumina
Highest Out: 94
180s Since July 2021: 2

Man now I want to see it!!! PM?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(08-05-2021, 12:06 AM)nixer55 Wrote:

Thanks Nixer, I’m more of a photographer and not really a graphics guy. But I do have photoshop…

(08-05-2021, 01:40 AM)The Renegade Wrote:

Man now I want to see it!!!  PM?

LOL, it's on page 63 of this thread. It's not really that bad, I've seen more obnoxious ones on here than mine. Someone just doesn't like the Rupert.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(08-05-2021, 01:52 AM)Rupert9Darts Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 01:40 AM)The Renegade Wrote:

Man now I want to see it!!!  PM?

LOL, it's on page 63 of this thread. It's not really that bad, I've seen more obnoxious ones on here than mine. Someone just doesn't like the Rupert.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Hmmm,, aside from the chick on the left, I can't see anything objectionable?  Then again I'n getting old and my eyes are not what they used to be!

(08-05-2021, 07:38 PM)The Renegade Wrote: Hmmm,, aside from the chick on the left, I can't see anything objectionable?  Then again I'n getting old and my eyes are not what they used to be!

Don't want to get into a long give and take on artistic freedom, but Rupert's sig was fine until he decided to convert to an animated gif.  The result was much too large in physical bytes (megabytes actually) and would impact page load times and Forum bandwidth.   At that point I stepped in.  Which I'll do every time Forum performance is threatened.  You can read more about it on page 63 of this thread - but note several posts/images were edited.  Which you can also see - and by whom.

Another reason the admin team might get involved if they get too large and use more page space then reasonable.  Never had the need to post guidelines, but that doesn't mean anything goes. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(08-05-2021, 08:12 PM)nixer55 Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 07:38 PM)The Renegade Wrote: Hmmm,, aside from the chick on the left, I can't see anything objectionable?  Then again I'n getting old and my eyes are not what they used to be!

Don't want to get into a long give and take on artistic freedom, but Rupert's sig was fine until he decided to convert to an animated gif.  The result was much too large in physical bytes (megabytes actually) and would impact page load times and Forum bandwidth.   At that point I stepped in.  Which I'll do every time Forum performance is threatened.  You can read more about it on page 63 of this thread - but note several posts/images were edited.  Which you can also see - and by whom.

Another reason the admin team might get involved if they get too large and use more page space then reasonable.  Never had the need to post guidelines, but that doesn't mean anything goes. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks for the clarity Nixer...  certainly not trying to cause any issues or create extra work for you guys!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Tips for the Forum: Help the forum get better and check your image size ! Fred-180 52 17,542 06-09-2021, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Phil D