Harrows Darts.

Forum Signatures
Yeah, sorry about that.

I asked everyone to reconfirm there requests, so the order got messed up a bit.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(07-18-2013, 12:47 PM)mpt Wrote: Hi there is it my imagintion or as MUNCHIE jumped the Queue LMAO.Tilly

LOL I don't know, but he is the law!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(07-18-2013, 10:51 AM)Catalaya Wrote: waiting patiently Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

It won't be long now.
(07-18-2013, 02:46 AM)x2v Wrote:
(07-17-2013, 01:06 PM)*Saber* Wrote: When you get a chance would like a third with crossed swords and skull and cross bones. when you get a chance mate! some blue,green and red in it LOL

I reckon it will be your 4th now, if I am not mistaken.

:hiding: what can I say , I love ya work.
Yeah! Thank you so much X2V, I love my new signature you made.
bad ass sig munchie
that really is an awesome sig
(07-18-2013, 02:44 AM)x2v Wrote:
(07-17-2013, 02:16 AM)madzkymadz Wrote: great sigs mate !! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
can you make me one too ?? hehe

Sure thing, just let me know what you want in it.

thanks mate !!
put this + the Philippine Flag + your creativity Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

really appreciate it mate Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Here's Catalayas' Signature.
A Black and pink Theme:

https://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i106/Mutant4/cat.png

Uncle Bullseye
mpt
Firenze
madzkymadz
Shafted
McInnis180 (3rd)
dannyd180 (3rd)
Saber (4th)

Let me know if I've missed anyone.
(07-19-2013, 01:30 AM)madzkymadz Wrote:
(07-18-2013, 02:44 AM)x2v Wrote:
(07-17-2013, 02:16 AM)madzkymadz Wrote: great sigs mate !! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
can you make me one too ?? hehe

Sure thing, just let me know what you want in it.

thanks mate !!
put this + the Philippine Flag + your creativity Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

[Image: https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/h...7768_n.jpg]

really appreciate it mate Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Yeah, I think I should be able to fit that in.
Cat's looks awesome Dave! Cheers again :goodjob:
Nice Dave!
Hi sorry for the late reply, just firenze with a fire theme please, thanks
Some really cool signatures, great job.
(07-19-2013, 08:28 PM)Firenze Wrote: Hi sorry for the late reply, just firenze with a fire theme please, thanks

Sounds good. Fire themes will always come out well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Tips for the Forum: Help the forum get better and check your image size ! Fred-180 43 17,079 05-01-2020, 12:57 AM
Last Post: nixer55