Harrows Darts.

Forum Signatures
Hay can I get a banner that say ROCKETTMAN thx
McCoy Sniper 24g long Condor Flights Trident 180s silver
Are these photoshop creations? or something much different? Awesome work
Yeah, sure Rockettman, I'll add you to the list.

I use Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 with Picture Manager to create them.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
x2v the forum design master - heres a thumbs up for x2v - he deserves all he gets.
So how I get it when ur done?
we will help ya Rockettman
Cool thx
You need to put the link inside of [ img] [ /img] without the spaces like this:

[ img]https://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i106/Mutant4/paddydub.png[ /img]

Took care of it for you mate
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
happy to help Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Alrighty then, I want one too! Thank you in advance for your dedication to the forum, I am in awe of your talent.
Sure, added.
Anything in particular you want in it?
I'm back.

Just returning from a lengthy break from darts and I'm now ready to continue my forum signatures work for the Darts Nutz community.

Lately I've been pretty busy with payed design work and with the loss of inspiration in darts has resulted in my inactivity around the forum lately.
I should have more time to spare from now on.

Since it's been ages, I think it would be best if everyone can reconfirm their requests.

Before I went inactive, I was half way through grips 2nd and I was able to finish it today.
Here's the result:

https://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i106/...grip-3.png
That is top notch! Looks great as always Dave and great to have you back
nice, love the dartsnutz.net in the corner
Is there any chance I could get one of these?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Tips for the Forum: Help the forum get better and check your image size ! Fred-180 43 17,076 05-01-2020, 12:57 AM
Last Post: nixer55