Harrows Darts.

Forum Signatures
(03-27-2013, 12:34 PM)Getagrip Wrote: maybe you only see the difference at a higher resolution image size?

You're right.

It seems the change in quality is only really visible in high resolutions.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Makes sense really.
1in1out's design is complete.

I decided to make two variations in this design.

https://i.imgur.com/KopSkSQ.png

https://i.imgur.com/nCX6gbi.png
[/align]

Still to come:

Taffy (2nd)
brogan180
dart-lass
Tormentor
Paddydub
Really nice as usual mate
I like the bottom version, looks great!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Excellent work as usual! And I'd prefer the bottom one as well.

Great stuff. The mans got talent CHEERS
My Dart and Dartboard Collection - www.flickr.com/photos/dart-dartboard/

I finally finished Taffys 2nd.
Don't know why, but I seem to struggle with Welsh themes.

https://i.imgur.com/J1RLpKp.png

brogan180
dart-lass
Tormentor
Paddydub
getagrip (2nd)
thanks a lot x2v better than i could have imagined really feel li
ke a proper forum member now
yeah waiting for me HD one - can't wait- cuz X2V is Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
looking good as usual x2v. Well done Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I carnt get mine on the new site not sure we're to find it anyone?

there you go mate . right click and copy image url . go up top to user CP find edit sig and paste in there mate. it was in the start of this thread lol
Bad news i'm afraid.

I've been very sick and It might take a week or more to recover. So you'll have to bear with me until I get better.
Oh dear! Get well soon x2v!!
Feel better!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Tips for the Forum: Help the forum get better and check your image size ! Fred-180 43 17,079 05-01-2020, 12:57 AM
Last Post: nixer55