Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Gorilla Arrow Pro Dart Board Stand
Hi,

bought this to allow me to practise at home without drilling/damaging any walls.  These types of stands are widely available and i am guessing that it is the same product just rebranded.  Anyway i think it works really well, it inevitably wobbles slightly as it is so top heavy with the board on but not to the extent that it is a problem.  Time will tell as some of the fastenings are quite plastic and cheap feeling but it should last long enough to cover its cost vs practising in the pub.

The tripod

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Part that affixes to the back of your board and the one that goes on the top of the tripod that you hang the board on.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Some elbow grease later - these black screws were hard to get in without a proper screw driver.  The silver hex head bolts allow you to adjust the tilt of the board.

With the surround which also works well to catching stray darts - of which there are many.

Yeah I had a similar one but the bracket on that one looks a lot better. They do wobble a bit but its acceptable and depending on how quick you throw it was settled before my next dart for me so not really a big problem Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Good job +1
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Trying to find out where I can get one of these stands. I'm in Canada .
Anybody know ?

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]®[/font]

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Got one of these of Ebay few days ago, found a need to put a spacer between the mounting clip and the base where it tightens with the Allen key, otherwise the board swivels when mounted, very handy set up though for in house practice.
Got one myself , brilliant thing for the money
Yeah, like big red said mine moved slightly until I put a rubber washer on the clamp,now sorted. These are really handy bit of kit and I also find it quiet to use compared to a wall mounted board. Well worth the ££.
(08-21-2015, 07:56 PM)skinnygav Wrote: Hi,

bought this to allow me to practise at home without drilling/damaging any walls.  These types of stands are widely available and i am guessing that it is the same product just rebranded.  Anyway i think it works really well, it inevitably wobbles slightly as it is so top heavy with the board on but not to the extent that it is a problem.  Time will tell as some of the fastenings are quite plastic and cheap feeling but it should last long enough to cover its cost vs practising in the pub.

The tripod

Part that affixes to the back of your board and the one that goes on the top of the tripod that you hang the board on.  Some elbow grease later - these black screws were hard to get in without a proper screw driver.  The silver hex head bolts allow you to adjust the tilt of the board.  With the surround which also works well to catching stray darts - of which there are many.

Hi, may i ask if i can buy the brocket and the one at the back of the board separately.. if yes where?

Thank you..Rex
Hi, may i ask if i can buy the brocket and the one at the back of the board separately.. if yes where? Thank you..
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291975776962

I use this as the original bracket supplied has too much movement in my opinion (plus this is waaaay cheaper)
GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I just received yday the Gorilla stand one in bag ..and its not fit for purpose and why ive already told them such , and it shall be on its way back to where it came from ..the bracket on back is wobbly and as one person sais its cheap plastic fixings ..and id rather put my board on wall where it was ..I hadnt so long ago moved house ..and not quite got much room in hallway and no room in the bedroom for the stand really ..and shouldn't have sent for it in the first place .

but I did try put it up.. and as said all wobbly and why should you have to do mod cons on it ..as you pay moneys and should come in good working order when fixed tightly.. not this all wobbly and so this so called Gorilla stand already ive told them 30 mins ago that it isn't fit for purpose ...and the bracket on back is all wobbly even when tightened to the cheap plastic fixings . As said you should not have to do mod cons on something bought brand new ..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shot Frontier Dart Holder Display Stand Review Getagrip 3 190 04-25-2021, 05:12 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Mission Station 12 Arc Acrylic Dart Stand Lotto 2 454 02-19-2020, 06:45 PM
Last Post: elevendarter