Double Top Darts.

Bulls Fighter Reventon 18g darts review

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QaWC_iJljg

Another review of a set of Bulls Fighter soft tip darts. This model is the Reventon. They are 90% tungsten and weigh 18g. Retail price is 118,000 Korean Won which is around £70 and they are designed and made in Korea.

CONTENTS AND PACKAGING:

As with the other Bulls Fighter darts they come in these really nice plush metal cases with an outer cardboard sleeve, it just adds that little extra level of style and quality to the overall package. The darts are fitted with white soft tips with white nylon stems with spring clips, which are inbetween size. There is a set of Bulls Fighter standard see through flights in a pale transparent green with slots pre-punched for the rings:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

PICS OF THE DARTS IN DETAIL:

CLOSE UP PICS:

These barrels have a kind of scallop at the front with notches in and then a slightly chunkier smooth section before going into a very subtley curved or scalloped rear with a standard ring grip. Grip level is a medium.

DIMENSIONS:

Length:

Width:

Dimensions in detail:

WEIGHT:

Not sure how Bulls do it but another perfectly matched set!!!

Weight with the supplied set up:

BALANCE:

With just the points attached balance is just a little front of centre:

With the supplied set up the balance moves more onto the rear:

Balance with my own medium, short and extra short nylon stems and standard flights:

MY GRIP WITH THESE DARTS:

I was not so comfy gripping on the very front so for me they felt better to grip on the chunkier smooth section:

BARREL IN REVERSE:

CONCLUSION:

As with all the Bulls Fighter darts the quality is superb! But as you can see they do tend to favour a rear gripper but I have found some that I can throw well from the rear or around the centre and even a few at the front too. Gripping these at the front was a little uncomfortable though. The slightly scalloped section at the front made me feel like my fingers were cramping up as I just could not space them comfortably. If you only have small fingers I think you may find the opposite and it may feel comfortable for you but for me I felt it best suited gripping on the smooth section.

From that grip the darts performed well enough and it felt better balanced in my fingers but I think having the grip fully on the rear section was definitely the most comfortable part to hold the barrel and I suspect it will throw well for rear grippers there too.

So it may be fine for a grip that is around the centre and rear but if you like to grip near the nose then I think its only going to suit small fingers really.

Balance of the dart feels like it is best just past the chunkier section and on the slope of the ring grip but it flew nice and stable overall and should be even better for rear grippers.

SUMMARY RATINGS:

Looks: 7.5 (nice interesting shape)
Grip: 6.5 (on a 1 to 10 Scale, 10 been severe grip)
Weight match: 10 (Perfect!)
Quality: 10 (superb quality)
Value: 8 (not so cheap but very nice quality darts)
Suitability for me: 6.5 (not too bad overall but my grip was not in the best spot)

Best Feature: Quality Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Another sterling review and photos once again Darren! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks Chris! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Just can't believe the quality of the darts and the awesome work that goes into these reviews. Darren take this :goldcup: :whodaman:
i totally agree Saber. These reviews and pictures are out of this world.

One thing i wondered about match weighting with steel tips is the points. Now of course most manufacturers match weight the darts, but i wonder if there could be some variation in the point weight, which i would imagine are mass produced and are more likely to be unevenly weighted. I must take points out of a set at some time and see how close they are without them in.
Darts: 20g Peter Wright Euro 11 Elements 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

really like the look of these. I wonder if anyone from my company's Korean office could get me a set. They seem to sell for around £60 in Korea
Darts: 20g Peter Wright Euro 11 Elements 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

I'll stand by what I've always said about Bulls Fighter darts... hands down the best machined darts in production right now.
(08-21-2015, 03:27 PM)rich345 Wrote: i totally agree Saber. These reviews and pictures are out of this world.

One thing i wondered about match weighting with steel tips is the points. Now of course most manufacturers match weight the darts, but i wonder if there could be some variation in the point weight, which i would imagine are mass produced and are more likely to be unevenly weighted. I must take points out of a set at some time and see how close they are without them in.

(08-21-2015, 03:37 PM)rich345 Wrote: really like the look of these. I wonder if anyone from my company's Korean office could get me a set. They seem to sell for around £60 in Korea
[Image: https://dartskorea.com/web/DartsKorea/Ba.../new_4.jpg]

Thanks Rich, I just got some of the Fenomeno too, they look great! If I don't like them I can always sell you them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(08-21-2015, 03:45 PM)Cyanide Wrote: I'll stand by what I've always said about Bulls Fighter darts... hands down the best machined darts in production right now.

Well they are the best quality in the sets I have reviewed compared to all others, but I have only reviewed a few from the other Asian companies but the Bulls Fighter have been so consistent in their standards its hard to believe really!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Their quality control is superb.
These companies should be compensating Darren IMO the work he puts in on their products is hard damn work and time consuming.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bulls Justin Pipe Edition One Darts Review Getagrip 7 186 07-09-2021, 01:34 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Bulls reviewed darts index mc1958 13 3,562 07-08-2021, 07:31 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Bulls Phantom Grip 24g review, Barneveld Unicorn Phase 1 jordanhopper180 13 1,866 03-01-2021, 06:28 PM
Last Post: dexterwolf
  Bulls Mensur Suljovic Black Edition 23g darts review Getagrip 22 10,595 02-12-2021, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Roet180
  Bulls NL Dirk van Duijvenbode Aubergenius Darts Review Getagrip 17 1,244 12-31-2020, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Bulls Typhoon 23g darts review Getagrip 19 3,380 11-30-2020, 03:50 AM
Last Post: nrb1
  Bulls Jermaine Wattimena 22g darts review Getagrip 19 8,439 03-11-2020, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Roet180
  Bulls Jan Dekker 22g darts review Cateye 10 1,600 05-25-2019, 07:43 AM
Last Post: italNZ
  Bulls Fighter Dolfin 18g darts review Getagrip 20 20,193 05-04-2019, 06:31 AM
Last Post: philliesricky
  Bulls Razor 23g darts review Getagrip 27 52,287 02-23-2019, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Zeffer