Shot Darts

Hama pixel smash case review!
Video 

A review or look at an alternative "darts" case.

It's actually a PSP case! It is called pixel smash by hama. I believe they are a German company?

I use Cosmos stems and flights so have been looking for a set up which allows me to store my darts fully loaded, battle ready! (With stems and flights set up on the barrels).

The cases made for this purpose are generally expensive, especially from Japan compared to normal cases we are used to.

This case comes with three pouches, one large for the PSP which I'll use for the fully loaded darts, smaller one for games which I'll use for darts accessories and a thin one at the front which can be used for cards or spare normal flights or stems.

What I didn't mention in the video is at the weekend when I used the case, once the darts were in my pocket then the case was free to put my phone into!

This case worked perfect for me and also different from anything else anyone had. I even tricked them that it was a €50 case from Japan! Good to see there faces when I let them know it only cost about €7.50!

Here's some pics...

This is as it came...
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

So my conclusion is that for me it's great. If you want to have your darts fully loaded and fit in your pocket with space for extras and not have to sell your dishwasher for then a PSP/vita/Ds case would work great. Many many different designs and styles and they won't have your accountant (wife) go mental at you for getting one!

It's also different as most use normal darts specific cases and the designs work so well for darts you wouldn't have thought it wasn't a darts case!

You could also use pencil cases or cases for glasses!

Anyone else use sonething different as a case or any ideas what to use? Post away!

Thanks for watching/reading and hopefully it has gave someone an idea as to what they could use Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great idea John! Well explained too, its almost like it was made for darts really, so similar to the usual darts cases but so much cheaper! +1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice one a +1 from me too!
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Oh and I love the Tartan Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Brilliant idea John! +1 from me too! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I know one old hand who uses a soft, pouchy pencil case!

And the recommendatin of Hama is great! I used to buy loads of camera accessories from them. They have almost everything under the sunmoonstars, and also have their agent/distributor in the UK! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

After this review, be careful. Darren is finding ways to sneak into your home and lift the tartan to make dart pouches out of! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Brilliant +1
Cheers guys! Thought I'd share my little value unorthodox case success lol
Oh yeah I plan on using the tartan a little more Darren Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
lol is it the Keith clan tartan though?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Hama

not Hamas Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
may all the doubles be with you

nice find - i am currently carrying my darts just in the point protector so i can keep them fully loaded. Looks like you have something around your flights to protect them?
(08-21-2015, 08:54 AM)Fred Raket Wrote: Hama

not Hamas Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Ha yeah - changes the google results somewhat.
Yeah it is hama lol
Interesting idea.

Local shop around here had a notch off Dartmaster solo with the insert for sale some years back that I picked up for about 1/2 the price of a real Dartmaster and its kinda looks like a similar idea just a soft shell covering the insert. They have since stopped selling them.
Nice one JayKay. Good find and usage of what looks to be a fully usable "darts" case. I will definitely have to keep an eye out at the weekend for something that could be used as a darts case when the wife drags me shopping! WIll give me some purpose to the trip and keep me occupied at least lol
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Krystal One Case Review! Mac-attack99 5 545 03-09-2020, 11:01 AM
Last Post: 4737 Carlin
  Target Distinction Capricorn Pixel Darts LeeICFC 7 2,646 04-15-2017, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Purple_Chris
  wayne mardle pixel zacfenton180 5 1,599 03-02-2017, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Little al
  Dart case review - L Style Cameo Colours 4737 Carlin 7 4,120 12-30-2016, 04:03 PM
Last Post: rmsam
  Shot! Spectrum Dart Case Review Titan 12 6,507 09-04-2015, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Titan