Harrows Darts.

Would you consider this a good session with new darts?
Hi Guys

I received a new set of darts yesterday (just an £8 set from Darts Clearance) and elected to have a quick 15 minute throw.

In this time i hit

10 x 100
2 x 140
1 x 120
4 x 95
4 x 60
1 x Bull

haven't had a session like that in ages

would that be considered a good session with a new set of darts?
Darts: 25g phase 1 Barney copy (Darts Clearance) 
Stems: DC short
Flights: std 75mc
Board: Winmau Blade 5. 

Best 100 at 20 score: 115 (17/10/18)
Current ave: 95

Please follow my blog:

Blog: https://mydartinglife.blogspot.com

Twitter: lukestacey@mydartinglife

no its bloody terrible! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

lol in 15 mins I would say thats awesome throwing!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(08-19-2015, 08:19 AM)NiteEyez Wrote: Hi Guys

I received a new set of darts yesterday (just an £8 set from Darts Clearance) and elected to have a quick 15 minute throw.

In this time i hit

10 x 100
2 x 140
1 x 120
4 x 95
4 x 60
1 x Bull

haven't had a session like that in ages

would that be considered a good session with a new set of darts?

Can't see the darts...
may all the doubles be with you

the darts are:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Darts: 25g phase 1 Barney copy (Darts Clearance) 
Stems: DC short
Flights: std 75mc
Board: Winmau Blade 5. 

Best 100 at 20 score: 115 (17/10/18)
Current ave: 95

Please follow my blog:

Blog: https://mydartinglife.blogspot.com

Twitter: lukestacey@mydartinglife

YES! Any session when you can walk away happy is a great thing. Keep at it NiteEyez Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I say awesome. thats good for any session IMO
I agree with Cyanide 100%. Good session!
Definitely a good session. Good luck with the new darts.
sounds good to me! any session with new darts that when your done, you like the feel of them and you can't wait to throw them again, sounds like good darts to me bud Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
(08-19-2015, 09:41 AM)NiteEyez Wrote: the darts are:

Great throwingGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Sure looks like you were smashing in some great darts, I would agree with everyone's comments and add that if you are finding hitting the target comfortably and feeling relaxed doing it you had a great session
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
I've got a set of those as well mate remind me of a wade/MVG/Lloyd hybrid dart. I've not thrown mine yet but did you change the setup? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. as regards your session I would say that's a good session with some great numbers but are you happy with it? Did you just hammer the 20's or did you throw some doubles in there? Also do the darts give you confidence that you are gonna hit what your aiming for? Cheers Gaz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts : Winmau Pro Line  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Amazon Pear Flights.
Soft Tip: 18g Unicorn Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: unicorn Eclipse Pro 
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Niteyez,

It does not matter what *we* think. It only matters what *you* think.

( I think it's great stuff ).

How did the dart feel in your hand: Did you enjoy holding it? Did you enjoy throwing it? Results don't matter at all if you don't like the darts in the first place.

Sounds to me like the price of the dart might be a bother. I'd be super happy if I bought a set of darts for less than $20 CDN that I really liked... I'd buy another set for backup right away!
That's a good session. My session yesterday was
140 x2
26 x 9
91x3
100x1
And I finished in another leg wrong by miss counting t18 double 8is what I needed but I went t17 d4 haha bad day

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Practice Session thoughts?? DAVEISTHENAME 8 384 06-10-2020, 12:57 PM
Last Post: jt4527
  My training session (Full Session) muggedhino 3 487 05-03-2018, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Cooper84
  New Practice Session Chipdiddytim 8 597 05-02-2018, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Baloos