Unicorn

22g Target Darryl Fitton
Got home from work about 30 minutes ago and there was a package waiting in my postbox for me - 22g Target Darryl Fitton's, courtesy of the man himself, and he has even signed the box Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I had a throw of Darryl's own personal set of darts at a charity exbo a couple of months ago, and when I got home that night after several beers I ordered a set for myself.

I got Darryl to sign the box at the Target product launch and he asked me how they were flying. I said they weren't going too bad although I thought they were a little heavy for me so I was going to get myself a set of the 22g's. He asked for my address and said he would send me a set - and here they are - well chuffed Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I got the 24g silica's flying well yesterday - but 10 minutes with these and they are awesome - already christened

All I need to do is find one of my spare sets of Storm points and they will be perfect.

Many thanks to the big man - what a proper gent Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Very nice Mike, he is a great guy, I am just about to post my review of the Silica version Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Scratch that, just realised I uploaded my video and forgot to add the detailed darts pic, bugger! so will post tomorrow lol
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

lol - both sets are great darts and fly well - I do prefer these ones though as they are more my weight. Found my Storm points so they are fitted as well now Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
To see that he actually followed through, what a man!
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice darts and great gesture from the man himself. Is it possible to measure these and the silicas? According to the Target website the 22g naturals are thicker and longer than the 24g silicas, which I find hard to believe.
I can't measure thhem properly as I've only got a normal ruler, but they look the same to me - the 22g's are drilled out more than the silicas though which most likely accounts for the weight difference

Thanks! +1
I have a set of the Silicas and love them.
The Fittons are a great dart .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]®[/font]

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
The current set up I'm using with these - size 3 Cosmo stems (the original nylon spinning ones) couple with John Part standard Fit Flights.

They are flying great with this set up - I really wish the Cosmo people hadn't stopped making the nylon stems though as I much prefer them to the Gear stems
Really like the Fitton darts. I have a set of the 24g naturals that I throw from time to time during off season, but like you find them a tad on the heavy side. Maybe someday I'll swap them out for the 22g version
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

The 22's are definitely flying better - I know it's only practice at home but I've had several 15 darts and under legs with them, and also hit loads of 180's and even a couple of treble bulls. Well pleased with them - the Rasta's may finally have some competition.
Bought a set of these and they do not disappoint

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darryl Fitton's with storm points Buckshot 30 6,941 05-24-2018, 03:43 AM
Last Post: kaschmunnie