Shot Darts

show us your throw
upload a clip of your throw so we can have a look for tips or perhaps you'd like advice on your throw.

the first ones on here i'm going to move from the other site . if you don't want your old clip on here PM me and i'll take it back down.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

first uploaded by jamie373 november 2012
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

first uploaded by jimbo21 november 2012

first uploaded by saber november 2012

first uploaded by chalk is cheap november 2012

first uploaded by robbie the robot november 2012

first uploaded by hatrick november 2012

first uploaded by mcinnis180 november 2012

first uploaded by the rage november 2012

first uploaded by eslotes january 2013

first uploaded by dry ice burns january 2013
my new one

i have been informed this is troll
As soon as I get a chance I will post mine, Dad was took to hospital yesterday with a possible mini stroke, so not going to have much time at moment.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

sorry to hear that mate. hope hes ok