Target Darts.

Sid Waddell Tribute Video
Just thought I would post this video tribute to Sid as I thought some might enjoy it.Now is as good a time as any with the 3rd anniversary of his passing yesterday..Gone but not Forgotten...a true legend of the game.

Hope you enjoyed Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
What a legend, thoroughly enjoyed that, 9 darters are exciting enough, but his commentary elevated them somehow!
Thank you, enjoyed that.
Thanks for sharing, made me smile
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  7 matches that you would want Sid Waddell to commentate on sjmattitude1982 7 473 08-01-2019, 05:46 PM
Last Post: LethalEagle
  Interview with Dan Waddell, son of Sid Dartsweb 0 324 01-25-2018, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Dartsweb