Shot Darts

Just bought 3 Dart Boards This Week!
Wasn't sure where to put this so please move where you wish. I didn't want to bury it. It might become interesting. Might not.

Within the last week I have bought 3 dart boards.

First was a Unicorn Eclipse. Nice. Ok, boring. Let's move on.

Monday I bought an Arachnid 800 from A-Z darts. I'll get it Friday. Not much I can say about it. Never played on one. Never seen one. I'll probably still suck on it though even if it's the greatest damn dart board on the face of the earth. Just saying. It's not the dart board that makes me miss. It's me that makes me miss. Let's move on.

About 10 minutes ago I ordered a Vdarts H2. This might be interesting. $148. $209.25 shipped.

This is an at home online system that you can play anybody anywhere. What's so interesting? I don't know the release date, who I ordered it from, where they are, who they are or if this dart board will every exist. But, if it does, I'll be at the front of the line. If it doesn't, I hope that fraud protection I bought works.

I been told time and time again that at home online machines won't be released because there is too much money involved in the bar machines. Lol. I wonder if Playstation and Nintendo was told that when they wiped out the arcades.

That's crazy thinking. A company that isn't vested in bar machines wouldn't much care about hurting the bar industry if they could make their money in the home market. Henry Ford didn't care about putting the blacksmith out of business, did he?

I have 7 immediate family members. They all have shot a dart. Only 2 have ever stepped foot in a bar.

Can't stop progress. Home use is coming. I just hope my dart board, that ordered from I don't know who, shows up.

Thank you,
Your Guinea Pig.
At least I got confirmation, almost that I paid for the VDart.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I paid $2500 for a set of magnesium moto racing wheels in 2007 that were soon to be released. I'm still waiting. My point is, an imminent launch should have a launch date. Americans don't have Far Eastern Zen like patience.
You can only play Vdarts online with Vdarts users. So far that system is not popular here in SoCal.
Did you check their website first? Let us know how you find them. Do they require monthly fees, etc?
(08-12-2015, 06:11 AM)majeek Wrote: You can only play Vdarts online with Vdarts users. So far that system is not popular here in SoCal.
Did you check their website first? Let us know how you find them. Do they require monthly fees, etc?

Since it's a new home based system, I imagine it's not available anywhere yet since it hasn't been released. There's no current popular online system in the USA in bars or anywhere if you count the number of machines. 92 Dartslive machines in California doesn't seem popular.
Oops. Monthly fee is $6.
It's been up since 2012 according to the website.

Check under NEWS.

https://my.vdarts.net/Index.aspx

And when I checked on EVENTS, its blank. Meaning nothing is going on.

Try Phoenix or Dartslive board if you want to compete with a lot of people at the comfort of your place. Same price, more options to play.
(08-12-2015, 06:27 AM)majeek Wrote: It's been up since 2012 according to the website.

Check under NEWS.

https://my.vdarts.net/Index.aspx

And when I checked on EVENTS, its blank. Meaning nothing is going on.

Try Phoenix or Dartslive board if you want to compete with a lot of people at the comfort of your place. Same price, more options to play.

Can I play Dartslive at home? How? And no, VDarts H2 for home use hasn't came out yet. You linked the bar sites.
These boards allow you to play people at bars, as long as it's the same brand. Majeek is saying even in bars it isn't popular, so dartslive or phoenix would possibly be a better choice
I didn't think Vdarts had any US presence yet for the bar machines.

Phoenix doesn't have a home board at all that I know of.

Dartslive home board doesn't allow for remote play.

I think the future may be home online matches. Look at WDA\Pro-Darter. If there was a definitive release date for the Vdarts I would be more interested in getting one. Right now I'll just follow the news on updates and see about a purchase when they are out.
(08-12-2015, 03:04 PM)Stalker Wrote: I didn't think Vdarts had any US presence yet for the bar machines.

Phoenix doesn't have a home board at all that I know of.

Dartslive home board doesn't allow for remote play.

I think the future may be home online matches. Look at WDA\Pro-Darter. If there was a definitive release date for the Vdarts I would be more interested in getting one. Right now I'll just follow the news on updates and see about a purchase when they are out.
This is what I been trying to say. If Dartslive doesn't work at home, doesn't matter it's bar presence. Can't play anyone from home.

As I said earlier, I purchased the VDarts machine. It says I can play others. We will see. I will surely let everyone know when I get it. I seem to think its within 30 days.
I heard Phoenix and Dartslive are releasing their home version boards that are playable online within this year. Such that you can play against friends who may be on the bar, while at home. Getagrip can enlighten us with this particularly about Phoenix.

Unfortunately there isn't or would ever be a cross platform system wherein all electronic boards can be linked so that Phoenix owners can play against Dartslive board owners while at their homes. Thus Chardotz has to buy one of each kind again. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My question is you seem to have no patience why would you order a board that doesn't have a release date ?
Because he is a rich impulsive buyer and risk taker kind of investor.

Don't take us wrong Chardotz - we are only expressing our concern despite the fact that we know you can afford them as well as enjoy the adventure.
We want a full review when you get it too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Datadart Dart Boards - Any Comments? Snooks 9 1,188 02-17-2021, 11:44 AM
Last Post: The Fox
  Soft tip dart boards MYA86 4 398 07-29-2020, 01:36 AM
Last Post: blink180
Photo For years I have hated Unicorn boards, so I BOUGHT one! Trainor180 30 2,224 05-12-2020, 11:44 PM
Last Post: Trainor180
  Dart boards made in U.K. ? Lonelybull 9 2,041 09-05-2018, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Breadfan
  Re- Branded Dart Boards The G 9 1,319 02-05-2018, 04:07 AM
Last Post: William.dyer
  [US] Massdrop Poll For Bristle Dart Boards - Please Vote KingViper 9 2,946 02-24-2015, 06:50 PM
Last Post: andjayik