Target Darts.

Shot hints and tips
Came across this section of shot's site while looking for new warm up routines. There is a lot of info from the shot Pro's and is a nice little read.

I suggest you give it a look...

https://www.shotdarts.com/darts-info/hints-tips

Cheers
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Good stuffGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice find!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cool, nice find Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Good stuff thanks!
Current Match Setup:

DPC Gun Metal 25g w/ Voks Tornado points.

Lots of great stuff there!
Great FIND.

Thanks for sharing.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Darts: 22g Rebel One80 / 22g John Part Golden Hero
Stems: Harrow Magnetic Mediums
Flights: Combat
Board: Blade 4
Board Light: Circumluminator

Highest checkout: 167
Favorite checkout: 125 (50-25-50)
Fave players: Anderson, Wright, Part
Fave double: D16
Fave double in: D20
Best Game: 9 Dart 501

Best Darting Moments: playing John Part at an Exhibition / Being in attendance at World Grand Prix in Dublin 2014
Thanks big time! +1
I like it!
Thanks JayKay, will have a good read through this Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Liked it, great info. a lot of it was sttuff that happens in the flight school stuff, just the application was slightly different. A few of the links did not load up for me though, dont know why.
Great find. Cheers.
Great find.
Nice, two thumbs up
Pay particular attention to the ones by the Scotty Burnett fella. He seems to have a singular grasp of .... talking out his backside...