Darts Buddy

Show us your pets!
Not mine but i love this pic!

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
huge dog, there is a guy who has one of those I think its the same as that a French Mastiff or dog de borduex (dont ask me how to spell it) anyway its scared of Rocky lol its only about 15 times bigger than Rocky too.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(03-25-2013, 07:54 PM)Rocky Wrote: Well I have a human called Grip. He is not very clean and it is a bit of a nightmare when you have such a great sense of smell like me that I have to be offended on a daily basis by his stench.

I caught fleas off him once but thankfully I got rid of them quickly and I have to treat him once a month to avoid him getting more. I like to take him for walks every day but he is sometimes a bit reluctant to leave the house, but he needs the exercise as he has a bit of a belly on him these days.

He does not like me using his pc so I have to be quick, but I just want you all to know I am far better than he is at darts and I'm only 8 inches tall, right I better go, no doubt he will ban me for saying that. WOOF!
Even Rocky has more rep points then me lol
Grip, Its one of those soft rubber doggie frisbee, she chews the centers out for some reason, i suppose so she can stick her nose through it, lol when she picked it up it flopped over, then when she ran the wind flipped it up, and I took the pic!
superb..
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

This is Sushi, she's 17 pounds.

Scotty Burnett 24 Ambassador series vs3
(04-03-2017, 01:48 PM)Jameshaven Wrote: This is Sushi, she's 17 pounds.

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/Fi9Hsq7h.jpg]
That's a big kitty

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
Photos a bit blurry. This is Saffi (missus was watching Ab Fab when we got her), she's a GSP x GWP, and she's not the brightest bead on the rosary, but she's a good pupGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
Great pets everyone! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Heres Garr, 12 months old this month Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Here is our new addition to the family. She is a Lhasa Apso and we got her Friday night. She is called Luna and is 9 weeks old. As soon as we saw her we knew she was the one for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member previously known as Daveheald

Here my cat responsible for my forum name (his name is Texas). Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(07-23-2017, 08:26 PM)Rodney Wrote: Here is our new addition to the family. She is a Lhasa Apso and we got her Friday night. She is called Luna and is 9 weeks old. As soon as we saw her we knew she was the one for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want her Rodney i had white Lhasa Apso we lost last November, sooo cute lol
(07-23-2017, 09:02 PM)Texas Wrote: Here my cat responsible for my forum name (his name is Texas). Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Lovely picture.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us your.....pets! Dalman 130 10,942 01-05-2021, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Catalaya