Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

How to make your own flights
All the below info is from www.ameridarts.com facebook pages, so please give them the credit and like their Facebook.

All you'll need to make your own flights is a computer, a printer and a simple JPG file we'll supply to enable you to format your image/s to make flights. Again, keep an eye on this page! BTW..Like Us please!

Here is one file to download from our web site:
https://www.ameridarts.com/flightart.jpg

Here is a link to the slim or "coal cracker" shape flight artwork:
www.ameridarts.com/slimart.jpg
Click the link to go to the page. Right Click the image and select "Save Image As" to save the file to your computer

What kind of material can I print my flights on?
You can print on ordinary paper, which is kind of thin OR to make much more stiff flights you can print on glossy photo paper (not the really thick kind), as the one pictured. You can also use self adhesive (sticky back with release liner) if you can find it.

I recommend that you use nylon or plastic shafts for your custom flights as the metal ones are slotted too narrowly.

Here is a sheet that contains two full sets of flights made out of plain paper...your basic 20# Bond copy paper. The artwork file that you can download/copy from our web site and edit in Photoshop or Elements or other pixel-based editor app allows you to format a sheet like this.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b45...rmhavc.png

You're done Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
very cool idea
Very cool! Will try this out when I get back to school Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

Awesome share! +1
That looks neat !
Thanks for sharing
I cant see the pics?
(08-03-2015, 10:46 PM)The Plough Wrote: I cant see the pics?

Yeah you need 5 posts on this site before you can view pictures. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Anyway, awesome tutorial! Will have to try this out sometime Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
They remind me of the old Unicorn Unistripe (?) flights or whatever they were called - good tutorial though - don't think you really need it with the nice looking arrows you release, but have a +1 anyway Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I have done this a few times for my vintage darts, at one time everyone will have done it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

That's a cool idea, cheers for posting
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

I will try this, you can do some unique stuff to the styles with these too.
Cool Idea. Thanks for posting.
I guess I can now try different kinds of flights and even personalize my form... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.: Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. darts for life..! :stressed:
Darts: unicorn blackstar 22 grms carbon shaft Robson plus flights
Board: Terton Craft Samurai
im going to try this now Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great tutorial
Match Darts: Target Carrera C3 25g
Shafts: L-style carbon locked
Flights: L-style champagne shape C3 dimple

High in: 160 Matchplay / High out: 170 Matchplay