Shot Darts

New Darts Nutz darts coming soon, designed by you!
Keep watching this space folks Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Woohoo!
very interesting.....
Darts: 20g Peter Wright Euro 11 Elements 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

sounds very interesting Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Who what where when why and how? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice!

Man I have a hard enough time trying to figure which dart to buy now 2.2 million added to that! The wife will not be happy me designing darts and chores lagging. Sounds like fun to me.
Me,,Me,,Me,,,want,,,,,,
Rear balanced, shaped ike Harrows Wolfram, but 100% smooth and 90 % Tungsten, not too skinny.

There, done.... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Oouuuu...Can't wait! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Definitely interested. 2.2 million total combos, sounds like you can pretty much make customs.

Making more deals with Retriever Sports?

edit: I just re-read it, and maybe its a contest and winning design is the new Dartsnutz dart? Im confused now.
No, its not what you think, it will be one model designed by you all Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(08-03-2015, 06:23 PM)Getagrip Wrote: No, its not what you think, it will be one model designed by you all Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Oh that is really interesting. Im really curious how they will turn out.
If we are all going to design them then will each winner get to design a specific area of the barrel?
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
the last 1/3 of the dart should be the Keith Deller Target Pro League back-grip Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello and Welcome To Darts Nutz! Getagrip 18 18,895 10-02-2019, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  2019 Darts Nutz WC Contest Crusher17 182 12,355 08-07-2019, 08:06 PM
Last Post: Sean1e
  2019 Darts Nutz WC Contest Final Results Crusher17 18 1,267 01-03-2019, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Chappers
Wink Darts Nutz Christmas 2018 Prize Draw Winner Is Getagrip 14 1,116 12-18-2018, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Kevin Bell
Star Win Shot Viking Hammer Darts In Darts Nutz Christmas Prize Giveaway 2018 Getagrip 22 1,623 12-11-2018, 10:03 AM
  Darts Nutz Darts By Darts Nutz Members Part 7 2nd Weight Getagrip 25 7,180 01-20-2018, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Wolfiebrian180
Wink Happy 4th Birthday Darts Nutz DOT Net Getagrip 32 3,715 04-18-2017, 02:30 PM
Last Post: ElusiveDouble85
Question Darts Nutz Darts By Darts Nutz Members Part 1 Getagrip 34 8,416 10-12-2015, 01:16 PM
Wink Darts Nutz Darts By Darts Nutz Members Part 6 The Weight Getagrip 21 5,470 09-26-2015, 07:23 AM
Last Post: JayKay
  Darts Nutz Darts By Darts Nutz Members Part 5 Final section Getagrip 36 7,023 09-23-2015, 06:52 PM