Darts Buddy

Limited Edition 23g Michael van Gerwen
Postie dropped these off a short while ago - limited edition 23g MVG darts, set 22 of 180 certified by the man himself

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

These come from BG Darts in Holland, the company started recently and owned by Michael van Gerwen and Vincent van der Voort. Ordered last Friday and arrived today, so 1 week delivery from the continent.

As you can see these guys know and understand the concept behind limited edition as well by putting the number on the barrel
Now that is a proper way to do a limited edition.
They are terrific looking darts as well.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

they look great man, i wouldn't mind a set myself Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Ive always been wanting more green darts out on the market
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
very nice thanks for sharing.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Medium Natural 
Flights: Standard No.2

looks good I have a set coming from Dartswarehouse, no certificate though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I'm jealous they look pretty good the green makes them stand out nice
Hot damn Mike u on a roll mate. Thanks for sharing. Those are verrrrrry nice. (jealous again - dammit lol)
Very nice darts, liking the green!
I think I'm in love
NiceGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images., How did you find out about them?
Now that's how to do a LIMITED EDITION dart!!!!!

No numbers on it = no limited edition.

Thanks for sharing MC Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks guys - another nice addition to the collection

(07-31-2015, 10:58 PM)Black Dog Wrote: NiceGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images., How did you find out about them?

As I put in the initial post the shop is owned by both MVG and VVDV - they posted several tweets on their twitter accounts about the shop and also these limited edition darts, so I ordered them.

There's also a limited edition set of VVDV darts with blue paint on that I wouldn't mind - that is certified by VVDV - but I didn't have enough cash at the time for both sets.

(08-01-2015, 01:26 AM)Cyanide Wrote: Now that's how to do a LIMITED EDITION dart!!!!!

No numbers on it = no limited edition.

Thanks for sharing MC Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Totally agree - some companies (well one in particular) could learn a thing or two from this release
I have a question. Probably worth reviewed at a legal perspective.

These darts are no doubt the "real" Limited Edition MVGs.

What does this do to the earlier released MVG Limited Edition "black" darts? If you happen to have this as a Collector's item, those darts displayed by mc1958 would do serious damage on this in terms of "appraised value". The market pricing of the black ones are done so because of this so called Collector's value.

Limited Production versus Limited Edition. Darts consumer sector has the right to complain or maybe file a class suit. Appearance is not an alibi. It's the "title" or "prestige claim" placed over the item that covers this matter as a concern.
They are both limited edition - one set is by his old sponsors Masterdarts and was issued to commemorate his World Championship win, whereas this set is by his new sponsors XQMax and is only available from his shop.

The set that Darren is getting from Darts Warehouse aren't limited edition and are also a different design to these ones.
I would also add to the above that both this set and the black sets are true limited editions as they clearly state on the barrels which number they are and how many have been made.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Michael Van Gerwen collection mc1958 100 22,193 05-24-2020, 12:52 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Rob Cross Limited Edition 23g TheRedBit 13 1,886 02-13-2019, 10:32 PM
Last Post: ME27
  21g Michael Van Gerwen World Champion 2017 Limited Edition mc1958 61 11,846 06-15-2017, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Tlowe
  Show us your: Limited Edition collections mc1958 53 15,319 05-06-2017, 03:09 PM
Last Post: dartpro
  Target Pyro Steel Limited Edition Sling_It 4 1,055 05-04-2017, 11:12 PM
Last Post: Ancient Darter