Bulls Mensur Suljovic 23g
Darts Review #1

Darts - Mensur Suljovic - Champions
Weight - 23g
Brand - Bulls
Cost - £36.50
Purchased from - dartsgb : https://www.dartsgb.co.uk
Tungstent Content - 90%

Bulls darts have been available in the UK for many years but getting your hands on the player replica darts has been a tougher job unless you bought them from websites in Germany/Austria/Holland. The only real exceptions over here being Co Stompe and Raymond van Barneveld.

Having a collection of around 50 sets of various players and being a BIG fan of Mensur Suljovic when the chance came up to buy some of his darts I decided I had to get these. Also being 23g which is my preferred weight was an added bonus.

Packaging *the photos will get better when I get more time*

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(the back of the box was just the WarningGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.arts is an Adult sport in various languages)
The photo on the box appears to be from his win over Michael van Gerwen at the 2011 PDC World Championship - C'mon The Gentle!!

Flights

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Mensur's Bulls 5Star standard shape flights

The flights supplied with the darts are just the 1 set of these flights.

I have seen Kite shaped flights with this design but not on a UK website
Mensur himself uses a Kite shape flight and sometimes uses this design or the White Kite flights with the 'Bulls The Darts Side of Life' logo on them.

Stems
They come with 1x set of Bulls Grip CL Mediums stems (sorry I don't have a picture) but if you was to google them and compare them they are very similar to a set of Clear Target Pro Grip/Harrows Supergrip

Barrels

The Micro-Ring grip is very comfortable to hold, unless you required a really aggressive grip I think this dart would suit most players.
Although it doesn't show up on the picture the ring grooves that you see along the barrel is also on the area just before the point

The Bulls Logo/Mensur signature logo is a smooth area.

As you can see (probably more so on the packaging picture) that this dart is a very similar to the classic Barney TripleB darts

I had only bought these because they were Mensur's but I have to say these darts have passed the honeymoon period and I'm still playing well with them

Dimensions - taken from the darts gb website
Length 50.1 mm
Min Diam 6.1 mm
Max Diam 6.8 mm

Special Mention

I must give dartsgb a mention here, after placing my order they arrived the next morning and were quick to answer any questions I had.
Later in the year I placed another order for a back up set, Unfortunately they had ran out of stock at the time but were quick to inform me by text and were quick to offer a refund or I could wait for the next delivery (which was fairly quick) I asked if it was possible to exchange my order for the Max Hopp darts. This was no problem and the darts were quickly sent out the next day.

I still placed a new order later for the Suljovic darts lol The darts just tick all the boxes for what I was looking for in a dart its taken a long time for Mensur's darts to be sold in the UK so I wanted a back up set (or 2) now these have become my match darts.
Great review - I always wondered what his darts were like.

+1 from me
i like those!!!
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

Spartans next BSS post lol
Great job mate, +1 from me too.

That is the sort of grip I like, looks good Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice review Weasel.
may all the doubles be with you

great review, thanks. nice looking darts too. i've had a couple of sets of bulls darts and both were really well made.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

When throwing with these do you try to hit your opponent in Nutz with your other leg?
180-1(33)

Nice review.
It shows the grip perfectly in a single picture.
Thanks for doing this. And looking forward to seeing ur other 49 sets!
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Basically a bulls phantom/ barney triple b Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice review and I like the look of those darts
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

(07-30-2015, 10:50 PM)NTheWeasel180 Wrote: Darts Review #1

Darts - Mensur Suljovic - Champions
Weight - 23g
Brand - Bulls
Cost - £36.50
Purchased from - dartsgb : https://www.dartsgb.co.uk
Tungstent Content - 90%

Bulls darts have been available in the UK for many years but getting your hands on the player replica darts has been a tougher job unless you bought them from websites in Germany/Austria/Holland. The only real exceptions over here being Co Stompe and Raymond van Barneveld.

Having a collection of around 50 sets of various players and being a BIG fan of Mensur Suljovic when the chance came up to buy some of his darts I decided I had to get these. Also being 23g which is my preferred weight was an added bonus.

Packaging *the photos will get better when I get more time*

(the back of the box was just the WarningGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.arts is an Adult sport in various languages)
The photo on the box appears to be from his win over Michael van Gerwen at the 2011 PDC World Championship - C'mon The Gentle!!

Flights

[Image: https://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah1...ld5smq.jpg]

Mensur's Bulls 5Star standard shape flights

The flights supplied with the darts are just the 1 set of these flights.

I have seen Kite shaped flights with this design but not on a UK website
Mensur himself uses a Kite shape flight and sometimes uses this design or the White Kite flights with the 'Bulls The Darts Side of Life' logo on them.

Stems
They come with 1x set of Bulls Grip CL Mediums stems (sorry I don't have a picture) but if you was to google them and compare them they are very similar to a set of Clear Target Pro Grip/Harrows Supergrip

Barrels
[Image: https://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah1...tjvg7o.jpg]

The Micro-Ring grip is very comfortable to hold, unless you required a really aggressive grip I think this dart would suit most players.
Although it doesn't show up on the picture the ring grooves that you see along the barrel is also on the area just before the point

The Bulls Logo/Mensur signature logo is a smooth area.

As you can see (probably more so on the packaging picture) that this dart is a very similar to the classic Barney TripleB darts

I had only bought these because they were Mensur's but I have to say these darts have passed the honeymoon period and I'm still playing well with them

Dimensions - taken from the darts gb website
Length 50.1 mm
Min Diam 6.1 mm
Max Diam 6.8 mm

Special Mention

I must give dartsgb a mention here, after placing my order they arrived the next morning and were quick to answer any questions I had.
Later in the year I placed another order for a back up set, Unfortunately they had ran out of stock at the time but were quick to inform me by text and were quick to offer a refund or I could wait for the next delivery (which was fairly quick) I asked if it was possible to exchange my order for the Max Hopp darts. This was no problem and the darts were quickly sent out the next day.

I still placed a new order later for the Suljovic darts lol The darts just tick all the boxes for what I was looking for in a dart its taken a long time for Mensur's darts to be sold in the UK so I wanted a back up set (or 2) now these have become my match darts.

Ayup Weasel

Great review, seems the Bulls 5 star titanium are very smilar.
Shed

https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/njoyone1
Very nice looking darts
Darts used : 16.5g Monster Soldier Gates

Favorite players : Michael van Gerwen, Gary Anderson, Eric Bristow
https://www.dartsgb.co.uk/410-mensur-suljovic
no product available?
maybe I have to wait
#mensurmania

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bulls Mensur Suljovic Black Edition 23g darts review Getagrip 21 10,039 11-29-2018, 08:27 PM
Last Post: Joshtin Pipe