Double Top Darts.

Mervyn King PVD soft tip
I really love my latest set up.
What to say? I'm a sucker for red and black. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

-Mervyn King PVD
-Harrows supergrip tweenies
-Harrows retina flights
-Target slot locks
-Target tufflex

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Very sharp looking set up, always disappointed I cannot throw the King's as they look lethal
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, black 36 mm Mission points points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Thanks Chris!
These are indeed hit or miss with your natural grip. Too bad they don't work for you since I find them really easy to group.

But to be honest I didn't think I would move away from my Fittons and back to Kings again.., but I guess did.
nice looking darts
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

Are you trading them? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I've been looking for one. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Haha. Sorry Majeek, you'll have to try your luck elsewhere. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
very nice looking darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

good stuff
I do wanna try a set of these
Hi

How far are these drilled out please ? Is there much room to add weight ????
Excellent setup!
Current Setup: 18g James Wades
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 10 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My (new) King collection Divugto 12 1,886 07-18-2018, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Divugto
  Target - Corey "The King" Cadby - 23g vanJupp 19 1,955 06-04-2018, 04:22 PM
Last Post: ElusiveDouble85
  Finally found them- Datadart Mervyn King 24 phantomgrip! Divugto 5 62,602 08-03-2017, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Divugto