Harrows Darts.

Dartsmind - Best Darts Scorer App
Came up with another suggestion. It would be great if the user would be able to edit the checkout chart. Then the checkout guide would show the checkout the user prefers.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180s: Highest checkout: 132 [25-T19-Bull] Best leg: 18 darts
Darts of the week: Target Paul Lim Gen 2, 22g
, 22g
My question would be if it is possible to save data for multiple people playing on your app and do a comparison then? I mean at the moment I can only add local players and only can compare last 10-100 etc games and it is not even reduced to the games which was played against each other.
Check out Darts counter scoreboard for Android!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playing since April 2019
Harrows Wolfram 97% tungsten, 21g - Harrows Supergrip Carbon short stems - standard Target flights
Highets checkout: 112
Best 501: 18 darts
180s: 4
Dartsmind just got an update. Playing with a friend via internet is now possible. Didn't have the chance to test it, yet, but it looks like a really cool feature.
Keep on developing, Kevin!
(05-15-2020, 10:53 AM)Don Q Wrote: Dartsmind just got an update. Playing with a friend via internet is now possible. Didn't have the chance to test it, yet, but it looks like a really cool feature.
Keep on developing, Kevin!

Noticed it too!

I have the same username there as here so feel free to add me.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180s: Highest checkout: 132 [25-T19-Bull] Best leg: 18 darts
Darts of the week: Target Paul Lim Gen 2, 22g
, 22g
I added you!
My user name is The John Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playing since April 2019
Harrows Wolfram 97% tungsten, 21g - Harrows Supergrip Carbon short stems - standard Target flights
Highets checkout: 112
Best 501: 18 darts
180s: 4
I added you guys. My username is noeinstein. Would love to find more nutz to play online with.
I love the software using it on an old Ipad that I placed on the wall next to the board
Happy darting

My setup:
Soft Tips on One80 Galdiator 2.

2020 180's: 7
Best 501 Leg: 18
Best match average @ Prodarter: 47,83
Best match average @ dartmind 48,7
Highest out : 112
Best double % : 18 (7/39)
I have used this app for years, it’s very easy and has a clean design. Username is Ruind feel free to add me.

I just started using godartspro this past week too. I like the variety and features there and will probably keep using it for practice games. Dartsmind is still my go to when playing with friends or the wife though... hope they continue to add features and more games!
Hi there,
Is it only me or do others, too, have lost the Pro status in Dartsmind after the last update?
(01-13-2022, 10:15 AM)Don Q Wrote: Hi there,
Is it only me or do others, too, have lost the Pro status in Dartsmind after the last update?

Hi Don Q,
The latest version will check the expiration date of each subscription.
Please check if your subscription is still valid.
If you need further help, you can email me at: uxkevin@icloud.com
Best,
Kevin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dartsmind Training App Chipdiddytim 0 710 04-07-2018, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Chipdiddytim