Darts Buddy

Forum Signatures are back!
Photo 
I am happy to announce the much anticipated return of the forum signatures.

Feel free to request a personalized Signature banner, free for all Darts Nutz members.
Check out the previous 114 designs: https://www.dartsnutz.net/showthread.php?tid=154

Because it's been awhile, I'll need everyone that has already submitted their requests to reconfirm them with desired theme here, or via pm.
Ofcoruse, those who were at the top of the previous list will be top priority in the new one.

Feel free to donate via: claypipedarts.co.nr

The List:

McInnis180
182Dan
Titan
efallon
Dalman
Abbafather
LesWallace180
Tomas.68
pilmat
Triple0
jo$handaz
REBEL
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I think x2v you should put a Paypal button in your signature.

Guys, it takes hours to create a nice work of art. It's only any amount of voluntary donation as a gesture of appreciation aside from the Rep points.
Great to see you back x2v! Many new members to take advantage of your awesome skills and generosity!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cool! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Sweet!

I don't think I ever specified anything but I'm certainly interested in one. I shall strike you a PM with details later today Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
I'd still like my dalmatian themed one please!
Welcome back!

Top notch work... well worth a little donation if you ask me!

Good to have you back Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. look forward to seeing what awesome designs you come up with again - although none will be better than mine Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Awesome.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Darts: 22g Rebel One80 / 22g John Part Golden Hero
Stems: Harrow Magnetic Mediums
Flights: Combat
Board: Blade 4
Board Light: Circumluminator

Highest checkout: 167
Favorite checkout: 125 (50-25-50)
Fave players: Anderson, Wright, Part
Fave double: D16
Fave double in: D20
Best Game: 9 Dart 501

Best Darting Moments: playing John Part at an Exhibition / Being in attendance at World Grand Prix in Dublin 2014
Welcome....hey Nutz! Major artist in the house!
Thanks everyone, glad to be back.

I've updated the list with the responses so far.

Let me know if you're missing.
(07-28-2015, 01:39 PM)Jugger Wrote: Welcome back!

Top notch work... well worth a little donation if you ask me!

I agree.
welcome back. Ill PM you with the sig ideas from before Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
alight mate I requested before for one of these top signatures can you do one with abbafather on with sunderland afc badges on please cheers.
Bump for new members