Shot Darts

New Tom Sawyer darts
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.These look good, it says on FB that he is getting them through Dart World and made by Target Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

[attachment=5598]
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
very interesting....although to me they look awful and i would never buy them.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I definitely could not throw them from the shark grip section but its the sort of design that makes me want them just because they are crazy lol Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

haha the shark grip is about where i hold a dart but the front section looks quite wide and very ugly.

you don't like stars and stripes!!!!

Run away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Hideous!

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.[/align]

very nice Jugg! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

hahahahahaha nice one jugger

Tom Sawyer is a very good steel tip Cricket Player. That's all I can say.
(07-21-2015, 04:57 PM)majeek Wrote: Tom Sawyer is a very good steel tip Cricket Player. That's all I can say.
So by your logic if you are good cricket player you need a ugly set of darts.
180-1(33)

Gonna pass on these. :spew:

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]®[/font]

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Star bit is kinda cool ill admit.... but the rest not sure
I don't like them. But what confuses me the most is how people end up with this design. Super skinny back with super thick front, then mainly smooth but there is one little section of the sharpest grip possible. Who does that sound good to. Looks like these

(07-21-2015, 03:41 PM)Jugger Wrote: Hideous!

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/boLefKT.gif][/align]

Team America Ftw Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.