Shot Darts

VDarts H2 Soft Tip Dart Board with online play coming soon
This looks like what we have been waiting for, online play at home against anyone in the world even people playing on the machines, surely you could cheat very easily though?

Cant see a camera option but an online subscription service will be needed.

https://vdarts.tv/product03.html

The board colours match our log too, perfect! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Fingers crossed for someone to crack this and get us online at home! :p
Dabbler and over thinker...
Just outside Montreal

Current darts: Winmau Sniper 18g barrels; Lippoint plastic tips; #4 Fit Spinning shafts and Fit Super Shape flights
Home board: Blade 4 (playing with soft tips)
Discipline: Flight School
wonder what this will cost. if its not too bad i would think about getting one.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Medium Natural 
Flights: Standard No.2

I emailed them to ask about the retail price, I think it will likely be around $200

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

well i guess with online play etc that's not too bad.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Medium Natural 
Flights: Standard No.2

yeah not so bad, I think it seems a little strange to make the advertising point about saving you money from playing on the machines, you would think they wanted more people to drop coins into their machines but I am guessing they are expecting to make a lot via the subscribed for online service.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Interesting...
If both purchase and sub prices are OK I can really see it take off with proper marketing.
Defiantly something to keep an eye on.
I would buy something like this in a second. I don't think I would use my G3 at all if I had a board I could play online. I would love to see a camera and a board that can flip so you can play soft tip and steel tip online. That would be a dream product!
Darts-

Gran Darts - Professional Aslan
Gran Darts - HT-510
16g PLS
18g Cosmo Darts - Royden Lam
18g Monster Hades II (steel tip)
DMC Batras Maverick
(07-21-2015, 04:12 PM)MNPhatty Wrote: I would buy something like this in a second. I don't think I would use my G3 at all if I had a board I could play online. I would love to see a camera and a board that can flip so you can play soft tip and steel tip online. That would be a dream product!

Be sure to include some kind of integrated lighting and maybe integrate into a phone app like the Gran board and I wouldn't hesitate to buy one.

gofundme for a dart board?
I don't think you would ever get an American company to go for it because of greed. Same reason Arachnid won't let you play online even if you buy the board that is capable of doing it. They are all so worried about losing the coin drop. I am all for companies making their money but you would think a company could make plenty by building a board such as this one for home use with online capabilities. You could charge a monthly fee for the online access, as long as it is reasonable, and people would pay it.

I think by adding a steel tip board into the mix somehow you could also grow the steel game in america. I haven't tried WDA darts but I heard they do pretty well, but just imagine the possibilities if it was all in one board and it had the automatic scoring abilities just like a soft tip board. Now I am sure steel tippers cringe when they see automatic scoring but I think for ease at home and for online play it would be reasonable. I have no issues scoring but I think it would lose some of it's luster when playing someone online.
Darts-

Gran Darts - HT-510
16g PLS
DMC Batras Maverick
I think the monthly only subs for this will be $6.

I think its a bold move but it could also boost their machine coin drop as people may want to try the machines after trying the home board but in most cases I think it may do the opposite but having said that many people have their own steel tip boards but still go to their local to have a game, granted you don't pay but you still have casual games just for the change of scenery etc Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(07-21-2015, 06:04 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I think the monthly only subs for this will be $6.

Where did you see that?
(07-21-2015, 06:09 PM)Stalker Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 06:04 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I think the monthly only subs for this will be $6.

Where did you see that?

the email I was sent Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I think its a bold move but it could also boost their machine coin drop as people may want to try the machines after trying the home board but in most cases I think it may do the opposite but having said that many people have their own steel tip boards but still go to their local to have a game, granted you don't pay but you still have casual games just for the change of scenery etc Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I would have no problem paying the $6, that is 8 games at the bar. Right now I average $40 a week playing online games.
Darts-

Gran Darts - HT-510
16g PLS
DMC Batras Maverick

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Board for Online Play GeekDarts 4 309 03-26-2021, 03:24 PM
Last Post: Don Hagliatelli
  Valley IQ dart board question BubbleBath 0 119 11-06-2020, 02:08 AM
Last Post: BubbleBath
  New VDarts board H3 Don Hagliatelli 0 432 09-15-2020, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Don Hagliatelli
  Gran Board 3s dart registering issues Robert Dufek 0 435 09-01-2020, 08:57 PM
Last Post: Robert Dufek
  Soft tip board question & recommendations LandoGriffin 11 678 06-16-2020, 03:22 AM
Last Post: JAMSGOLF
  Dartslive 200s introduces online play Don Hagliatelli 1 1,321 04-25-2020, 08:06 PM
Last Post: chrisbck
  Online Play for Members Thread nixer55 6 878 03-25-2020, 05:46 PM
Last Post: greenbean
  Broke tip of dart in board? Quality? Pliers? jaime_lion 8 518 03-01-2020, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Levonster
  First soft tip board help DJDon 2 401 02-22-2020, 01:46 PM
Last Post: DJDon
Question Is there such a thing as the most quiet soft-tip dart? burundi 1 289 01-24-2020, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Andreas