Shot Darts

Patrick.B`s sets
Hi Guys.

Here are my only Set of Darts. Unicorn James Wade 22g with Short Gripper II Stems and Unicorn Big Jack (Big Wing) Flights. But i need some new Points Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
This Set works very well for me, and i love this Setup!

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
If they work that is the only set you need Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(07-17-2015, 11:09 AM)Getagrip Wrote: If they work that is the only set you need Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Nonsense lol
(07-17-2015, 11:09 AM)Getagrip Wrote: If they work that is the only set you need Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Yes this is my only set of Darts. But i will get a Set of Gold Wades Soon Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. But i will not Play with the Gold wades, because these are very rar Darts. Just for watching. was hard to find this golden darts
My 180 : 85

I know company of rats in Riga that have one barrel
180-1(33)

(07-17-2015, 11:29 AM)Troll Wrote: I know company of rats in Riga that have one barrel

I dont know exactly what you mean. im sorry. They have only 1 barrel or a set of Gold wades? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(07-17-2015, 11:19 AM)dannyd180 Wrote:

Nonsense lol

LOL its true I tells ya!!!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

i agree .. you net only one set :-)

Well technically we only 'need' one pair of underwear, but I own many to make it convenient and hygienic - Getagrip on the other hand............. lol
Oh and nice darts by the way!!
You can only throw one set in a match (that is unless you are RVB) so no point in getting more than one - leave that to us lot that can't resist buying loads lol
(07-17-2015, 11:45 AM)dannyd180 Wrote: Oh and nice darts by the way!!

Thx Pal. Ony one pair of underwear :busted:

(07-17-2015, 10:28 AM)Patrick.B Wrote: Hi Guys.

Here are my only Set of Darts. Unicorn James Wade 22g with Short Gripper II Stems and Unicorn Big Jack (Big Wing) Flights. But i need some new Points Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

[Image: https://abload.de/img/dsc_00200er77.jpg]

Nice set mate. Points are nowhere to be replaced yet. enjoy. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

If you stay here longer i know you have a few sets extra soon Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
may all the doubles be with you

(07-17-2015, 11:44 AM)dannyd180 Wrote: Well technically we only 'need' one pair of underwear, but I own many to make it convenient and hygienic - Getagrip on the other hand............. lol

yes one pair of pants is enough but for some reason mine disintegrate quickly??

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(07-17-2015, 11:58 AM)Fred Raket Wrote:
(07-17-2015, 10:28 AM)Patrick.B Wrote: Hi Guys.

[Image: https://abload.de/img/dsc_00200er77.jpg]

Nice set mate. Points are nowhere to be replaced yet. enjoy. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

If you stay here longer i know you have a few sets extra soon Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I had a lot of sets m8. I just need the Wade Darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.