Darts Buddy

Gladiator 3
Anybody know when my next board is going to be on sale?
My B4DC is nearly ready to go and too lazy to get the G2 back from the loft LOL
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Couple of months time I believe - but you should be seeing them in the flesh on Sunday to make your mind up properly
I'm going to be proper on the scrounge after the comp I think!
Wonder if they will auction the boards for the charity after the competition?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Does anyone know what they have improved on it?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(07-15-2015, 10:02 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: I'm going to be proper on the scrounge after the comp I think!
Wonder if they will auction the boards for the charity after the competition?

Don't think so - I'm sure Swampy told me they were loan boards from the EDO

Sorry Darren but I haven't got a clue what they have changed - they did look a lot crisper on the EDO stream the other week though
Sent an email to ONE80 to ask for release date, fingers crossed........
I will try to get some pictures on Sunday, do you think they will mind if I stop to take a picture if I hit a max? LOL
Current Board 
Darts

I'm sure Deta would even take the photo for you if it was against her lol
yeah get lots of pics Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

No Gladiator 3 boards at the competition last Sunday and even Deta had no idea on the release date yet, the suspense is killing me LOL
Current Board 
Darts

Bull's 4 the win Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
may all the doubles be with you

Just got this response from ONE80 to my asking about availability.
The gladiator 3 is still pending further development at this stage and is primarily in use at EDO events within its testing period.
This board is currently not expected to be on general sale until the end of the year. We will be making further announcements on release dates prior to our launch of this via Facebook and Twitter.
Current Board 
Darts

cool! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Still waiting...................
Current Board 
Darts

The suspense is killing me
Current Board 
Darts

(11-18-2015, 12:35 AM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: The suspense is killing me

I have visions of you sitting here F5'ing this thread waiting for news