Target Darts.

How to register
Click the "Register" or green arrow at top right.

Read and acknowledge the Registration Agreement.

Fill in your details and submit.

An email will be sent when your account is activated.

Check your email, also check your junk folder in case it's there.

If all goes well then welcome to the Nutz!

If you have a problem click the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the page. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Edit - March 2020:  For some email addresses, the verification email never gets through.  Could be any number of issues between the various email providers.  If too much time has elapsed since you registered, you can test the status by trying to login.  If all's well, you'll see "Welcome  'member name'".  After more than a day - good idea to check.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

If you get an error, contact us as described above.

Important Update: Don't use your email address as a Forum Name!  Doing so exposes the address to the public.  Normally, your email details on the Forum are well protected.  But not if you make it your forum nickname!

Please DO NOT register more than once!  Duplicate registrations are not permitted for security reasons.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I have noticed that most people list their board and set up on the bottom of the page, sorry if its an obvious one but can you tell me how please?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, black 36 mm Mission points points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(04-03-2014, 10:54 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: I have noticed that most people list their board and set up on the bottom of the page, sorry if its an obvious one but can you tell me how please?

At top right, click 'USER CP" tab. Next screen left menu click "Change Signature" under "Edit Profile" and type the message that you want written below all your postings.
Cheers for the help, its all new to me but I'm getting there.
How big is the time difference from California to London Majeek? shouldnt you be asleep?
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, black 36 mm Mission points points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
London time is just 8 hours ahead of LA time. Yes, I'm at work and I just woke up!
Welcome, ChrisTheFish Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.!
Nice job for your first signature.
+1 majeek. Thanks for the assist.
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
(04-04-2014, 04:08 AM)Milkysunshine Wrote: +1 majeek. Thanks for the assist.

Thanks Milky!Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
nice one Edgar Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Really confused on the registration, I can post but never got an activation email?
(01-13-2019, 09:35 PM)cgolf Wrote: Really confused on the registration, I can post but never got an activation email?

Same here. Signed up but never received an email.
if you have an hotmail account then there was some iffy problem with that service

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(01-14-2019, 05:09 PM)Getagrip Wrote: if you have an hotmail account then there was some iffy problem with that service

Gmail for me. I did register Friday, not sure how long it takes for the approval process to go through.
If you're posting, the account was activated.  The admins will run down issues with activation notifications.

Cheers, and welcome aboard!
I am able to post, but when viewing certain attachments I get a notification stating my account hasn't been approved or activated by an administrator. Is there anything else I need to re-send or reset??
(03-29-2019, 04:09 PM)x-ring Wrote: I am able to post, but when viewing certain attachments I get a notification stating my account hasn't been approved or activated by an administrator. Is there anything else I need to re-send or reset??

That's a post count thing. 5 posts before most functions kick in.

cheers...