Harrows Darts.

Q and A with Deta Hedman
Ok guys this is your chance to put forward your questions for Deta Hedman.

I will leave this running for a few weeks (maybe 3) then I am going to email the questions via One80 darts to Deta.

I will leave it up to Deta to decide what questions she wishes to answer so ask away!!!Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Are your new 180 darts going to be modeled around the early purist (love that style) and if so will there be more weights in the Dark Destroyer range.
kind regards
Vince
MATCH DARTS: 26g Robbo's
When are you next down the Porters Lodge?
On the subject of the Porters, I know there was one on display there but bearing in mind the amount of tournaments you have won, what do you do with all the trophies, and are they a nightmare to dust?

It seems that BDO players tend to do a lot more travelling over Europe to tournaments than the PDC players - eg Sweden, Belgium, Czech, Poland, several events in Holland, etc - does all this travelling affect you in any way?
Couple more from me:

What would be a normal practice session for you - and do you have a board up at work for a sneaky throw when the boss isn't watching?

With the likes of Casey Gallagher, Fallon Sherrock, Natasha Eaves and Kyana from the Netherlands the future looks good for the ladies game - any other names we should look out for in the future?

No doubt I'll think of some more later lol, but also forgot to mention it in the earlier posts, good luck for Lakeside in January - I'd love to watch you lift that trophy.
Hello Deta,

Do you think there should be mixed comps throughout darts these days, men and women competing at the same level?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thank you for the interview. I would like to know how often you change the darts you use to fresh ones ?
Good luck Deta !
How do you manage all the travel, to and from overseas tournements with your work commitments?
Shot 901 grip 23grm with Midi stems Any dark coloured flights

Plays for The Bridge A in The Bracknell and Binfield Winter Darts League
Fancy a game sometime?
Youth darts player proudly sponsored by Unicorn Darts. 
#TheWinningDouble
My Darts!

Hi Deta, have you ever thought what Pauly would be like if he was not such a shy, shrinking violet!! xx
(06-02-2013, 11:08 PM)rabsmith2 Wrote: Hi Deta, have you ever thought what Pauly would be like if he was not such a shy, shrinking violet!! xx

lol
Hi Deta do you think we will see the 1st recorded 9 dart finish by a lady in the near future, Thankyou Neil
Any more questions for Deta guys?

Keep em sensible though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I really enjoy watching the Ladies play - I how ever think the formats are way to short IMO - What is your thoughts on the short formats.
Thanks.
I understand you signed up for a team in London called White Flag - any chance you can play for them on 6th August when they play Asbo'ys at the Still & Star in the summer league? Mick, the landlord there, has a couple of signed dart shirts on his wall - one of them he bought off you at a charity do Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.