Darts Buddy

Anastasia's new Monster darts
i really like the look of these

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice looking darts indeed!

Purist and Bunting G2 secret love child?
Very nice - her and Spud are great mates of Bunty so she has probably tried his darts out and adapted them so as not to breach any copyright. Any idea when they are due for release?
(06-26-2015, 12:32 PM)rich345 Wrote: i really like the look of these

[Image: https://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa3...sw81je.jpg]

Rich

Thanks for the pictures, those are some sick looking darts I might actually buy a set of those.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Mugs Away
Bret
Dart Teams: Nighthawks 13 time FWDA City Champions and 14 time MDA City Champions.
Current Team: Tonnage 2 time FWDA City Champions

https://s1228.photobucket.com/user/bret1...t=3&page=1

Current Darts: 
Back Up:
they do look nice indeed.
Look great! I asked her on instagram for a picture of them and she posted them almost straight away. Top lass!
They look like my customs crossed with Buntings darts!

I support this!

Pretty interesting looking, I like them.

Very nice looking darts! I wonder how how grippy the front part is?
Dabbler and over thinker...
Just outside Montreal

Current darts: Winmau Sniper 18g barrels; Lippoint plastic tips; #4 Fit Spinning shafts and Fit Super Shape flights
Home board: Blade 4 (playing with soft tips)
Discipline: Flight School
(06-26-2015, 02:23 PM)Jugger Wrote: They look like my customs crossed with Buntings darts!

I support this!

Pretty interesting looking, I like them.

I thought that when I saw the too.

also remind me of
https://www.reddragondarts.com/det/9048/...d-22-gram/
if they are 22g (which i think she used at Unicorn) i will get some. i have wanted to try some Japanese darts but i have struggles to find any straight barrelled around 22g with grip along most of the barrel.

When they come out, given the way that Monster show their darts, you will most likely need to look for 24g darts.
ahh ok how do they weigh them then, without points?

the weight shown on the front of the box is usually for the full set up - ie including the supplied point, stem and flight
Most Japanese darts are weighed as a full setup. Monster is pretty good at listing barrel weights on their website though.

when they get an official releasee the Monster ad will most likely show the barrel weight as well as the full set up. As an example the Klaasen's I just bought are shown as 22g - this is including everything, but the ad shows the barrel weight as 20.4g (I made them them 20.47g with the point)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Monster darts mc1958 15 1,769 01-18-2019, 01:08 AM
Last Post: vanJupp
Thumbs Up Alternatives to Anastasia II Haywood90 4 461 01-11-2019, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Calvinize
  New Monster golden Alcinas darts rich345 18 3,353 06-19-2018, 06:28 AM
Last Post: xbgen2
  New Anastasia's and other Monster's Humdinger 20 2,452 06-17-2018, 05:06 AM
Last Post: Humdinger