Unicorn

Member Behaviour
Exclamation 
I like to see that members reply to their PM.
I think it's not that hard to do ?

Members ask me about all dart related and i try to help what i can, but when members do not reply or as easy say thanks ......

Also related to BSS section just easy say yes or no let members know what
you want.

I think when we behave decent the forum will be better for all.
may all the doubles be with you

I totally agree Fred. It does not hurt at all to say thanks or no. Having said that almost all I have dealt with on here having been totally honest and very helpful and friendly. I've said it before and I'll say it again this is the best forum I have ever been involved with
Darts: 20g Peter Wright Euro 11 Elements 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I had that same issues before where a PM offer has been ignored or kept unacknowledged. I am certain the one who does that doesn't want the same treatment to receive as well.

But before doing any judgment please consider sending him a message via his email to rule out that his Inbox is full.

I felt so grateful one time when my PM was acknowledged 3 weeks after. The guy was apologetic. He said he didn't notice my PM as there were several ones that came with it.

At least it was acknowledged. Courtesy or (forum) ethics is something that grows and thrives within personal character.
I just noticed my inbox is full,,,,cleaning out now ,,, just a reminder ,,, you have to empty the trash folder before the old pm's are deleted from the cache,,,,Same for the sent items folder..... it must also be cleaned out ,,,then the trash folder ,,, and then the trash folder emptied to clear the pm box ,,,,,,
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(06-14-2015, 08:18 PM)0ldjoblo Wrote: I just noticed my inbox is full,,,,cleaning out now ,,, just a reminder ,,, you have to empty the trash folder before the old pm's are deleted from the cache,,,,Same for the sent items folder..... it must also be cleaned out ,,,then the trash folder ,,, and then the trash folder emptied to clear the pm box ,,,,,,

+1 for sharing the info - new members (and maybe some older ones) wouldn't know that so thanks - often gets overlooked,

Cheers Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Sorry to say but Some members need to read this thread !

You can be open about this in the "Members Feedback" thread. Not only successful trades are featured in that section.

Feedback - in general!!!

Everything to improve the system and relationships around here is welcome.

But please - only constructive criticisms, or we will delete the "bad" ones!
I agree 100% Fred, always easy to ask for any kind of help and advice,That is one of the best things about this forum, someone will always spend their time and effort to help.
So come on Nutz a little recognition and appreciation go's a long way to saying thank you and when it's your turn you can help someone else, lets spread the word and the love eh!
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(08-10-2015, 07:24 PM)majeek Wrote: You can be open about this in the "Members Feedback" thread. Not only successful trades are featured in that section.

Feedback - in general!!!

Everything to improve the system and relationships around here is welcome.

But please - only constructive criticisms, or we will delete the "bad" ones!

I'm not a guy pointing at others. Some members need to behave or else i ignore them in the future.
I think that's the last option, because i like members to help out. Not only in the swap section.btw.

I emphasize courtesy and respect. Treat fellow members in the same manner you want to be treated.

Forum communication ethics.

Anyway report any complaints to any Mods or Admins if you prefer to manage things privately or anonymously.
I have forgotten about a message for a couple days at a time, but eventually I have answered.

For me it happens when I get a swap offer. Sometimes I am not sure and I want to think about it for a bit. Instead of messaging the person to tell them I am thinking, I just make up my mind and answer them after that, but sometimes I forget for a few days.

So, apologies if I have done this to anyone, but like I said I believe I have answered all PMs eventually.
My member hasn't misbehaved for quite some time now :crybaby:
I agree that it's only polite to return one's PM's. But I can see how the problem could arise.

I was involved in a potential deal with a member a while back. As the PM's went back and forth it became clear that he was far more interested in the gamesmanship of the deal than I was. "Persistent" became "obnoxious." My only further response at that point would have been to tell him he was being an asshat I didn't want to do business with. So I just stopped responding. If that member is having similar problems with others, there might be a reason.
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

Brenthan PMSL at ya 26's so far this year - Brilliant.
And that was three weeks ago. Due for an update!
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)