Harrows Darts.

Show us your patches
With the new patches now available and on their way to members I thought I would start a show us your patches thread.

I'll kick things off.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Looks good! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

That looks fantastic Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

Stuck mine to my surround
First 180: 19/3/2015
Best leg 501: 12 darts (11/4/16)
Back after a hiatus, getting over dartitis 
Nice!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Mine turned up today Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. cheers Darren
    _________
Darts wish list- unicorn maestro premier Adrian Lewis 
                      Datadart Ted Hankey 
                      Datadart James Wade 
                      Robbie kong Green 

My collection click here
That's cool Dan, got a bit of a collection going there too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Ours looks the best of course Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Cheers Darren

The plan is to hopefully cover the full surround in darts related patches.

It definitely stands out from the rest Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
    _________
                      Datadart Ted Hankey 
                      Datadart James Wade 
                      Robbie kong Green 

My collection click here
Cool, I have lots of vintage patches Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Any you'd care to send to a loving home lol
    _________
                      Datadart Ted Hankey 
                      Datadart James Wade 
                      Robbie kong Green 

My collection click here
(06-17-2015, 06:59 PM)182Dan Wrote: Any you'd care to send to a loving home lol

only if I have duplicates, not sure if I do though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

As I don't wear proper darts shirts I superglued one of my patches to a Red Dragon darts wallet and also added some Heart of Darts badges and a patch

Good one Mike, c'mon on folks lets see your patches in place Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(07-02-2015, 06:59 AM)Omnibolt Wrote: Broken link(s) removed

You need a Nutz patch Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(07-02-2015, 08:10 AM)Getagrip Wrote: You need a Nutz patch Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

without a doubt would be proud to wear it - sent saber a pm - hope you guys ship worldwide Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Greetings from Cologne, Germany

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Darts Patches mc1958 8 264 10-13-2020, 01:34 PM
Last Post: Getagrip