Shot Darts

Bulls Fighter Bii 17.5g darts review

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUDI9W6RbC0

This is another set from the recently released new models in the Bulls Fighter range. The Bulls Fighter darts are made in Korea and designed by Darts Korea.

Here is a link to their site: https://www.dartskorea.com/index.html and the Bulls Fighter site: https://www.bullsfighter.com/

Again he darts are of a very nice high quality and are 90% tungsten, they retail for approximately 118000 Korean Won which is around £70 depending on exchange rate.

CONTENTS AND PACKAGING:

As I mentioned in my last review of the BF Condat the darts now come in a new style of packaging with this very nice metal case which is very plush inside and has a nice silvery grey surface material.

The darts are fitted with white soft tips with white nylon stems with spring clips, they seem to be inbetween size. There is a set of Bulls Fighter standard see through flights in a pale transparent green with slots pre-punched for the rings.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

PICS OF THE DARTS IN DETAIL:

CLOSE UP PICS:

Once again the darts have a very nice silvery shine and there is a definite recognisable style to the BF range with the notches and very sharp grip designs. These are kind of a little more unique as if you look closely at the pics you will notice that the thin rings 3 quarters up the barrel are a touch wider than the rest of the barrel, it is protruding very slightly. It give is a slightly different feel.

The barrels are set up for a rear grip with a what I would say is probably a high medium level overall.

DIMENSIONS:

Length:

Barrels kind of look longer than they are really

Width:

Its widest on those pronounced rings on the rear section:

Detailed Dimensions:

WEIGHT:

All 3 barrels are once again perfectly matched!!!

Weight of full set up as supplied:

BALANCE:

With just the point attached the barrel was pretty much front weighted:

With the supplied set up it moved more central:

Balance with my own medium, short and extra short nylon stems and standard flights:

MY GRIP WITH THESE DARTS:

I found these worked well with my front grip Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

CONCLUSION:

The words "Once Again" seem to get repeated often with my Bulls Fighter reviews but "Once Again" BF have made an incredibly nice set of darts which is "Once Again" rear grip orientated, BUT!!! yes there is a but on this one, it actually works well with my front grip Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I found it flew pretty much in the height I was aiming for, often for some reason with my front grip these lighter soft tip darts will dip before getting to the board almost as if they are running out of power but these were pretty much flying as I would hope which was good Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

There is still some grip near the front for me although it was probably a medium level where as the rear section is a high medium. I tried throwing the darts from near the centre which seem well balanced there and was flying well but I think I need to practice from that position a little more, but I think the dart will work well for most grips and seems especially nice for a rear gripper. Those slightly pronounced rings give an interesting grip feel and if you like to grip near the very rear of the barrel it should work well and it felt comfy there too but was too far from my natural front grip and not so good for me when throwing.

So its quite a versatile dart and I was not expecting it to work so well for my own style of grip, so that was a pleasant surprise.

Quality "Once Again" is faultless Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

SUMMARY RATINGS:

Looks: 9 (great!)
Grip: 7 (on a 1 to 10 Scale, 10 been severe grip)
Weight match: 10 (Perfect!)
Quality: 10 (superb quality)
Value: 8 (not cheap but very nice darts)
Suitability for me: 7.5 (was nice to find they throw well with my front grip)

Best Feature: Superb Quality Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Beautiful dart and great review! I'd try them the other way around Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Dabbler and over thinker...
Just outside Montreal

Current darts: Winmau Sniper 18g barrels; Lippoint plastic tips; #4 Fit Spinning shafts and Fit Super Shape flights
Home board: Blade 4 (playing with soft tips)
Discipline: Flight School
Not as exciting without the VSphoenix board Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Nice review mate
Cheers! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Come to check the weights. Give +1 and thumbs up the vid. Will read later Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great review. So Both Korean and Japanese darts have smooth front.
Cheers guys!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

If Bull's Fighter ever makes a dart that I could use I wouldn't hesitate to buy it. The machining from this company is second to none. Absolutely the best made darts out there. Period.
Yeah they make some very nice darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(06-12-2015, 09:22 PM)Cyanide Wrote: If Bull's Fighter ever makes a dart that I could use I wouldn't hesitate to buy it. The machining from this company is second to none. Absolutely the best made darts out there. Period.

I concur! Although at the same time thankful they don't as it would mean more money spent Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
If I played soft tip I reckon this would be the manufacturer I would chose to buy my darts from.
Awesome review of a superbly machined set of darts - cheers grip
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Yeah they make some nice darts! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bulls Justin Pipe Edition One Darts Review Getagrip 7 186 07-09-2021, 01:34 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Bulls reviewed darts index mc1958 13 3,559 07-08-2021, 07:31 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Bulls Phantom Grip 24g review, Barneveld Unicorn Phase 1 jordanhopper180 13 1,862 03-01-2021, 06:28 PM
Last Post: dexterwolf
  Bulls Mensur Suljovic Black Edition 23g darts review Getagrip 22 10,594 02-12-2021, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Roet180
  Bulls NL Dirk van Duijvenbode Aubergenius Darts Review Getagrip 17 1,243 12-31-2020, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Bulls Typhoon 23g darts review Getagrip 19 3,380 11-30-2020, 03:50 AM
Last Post: nrb1
  Bulls Jermaine Wattimena 22g darts review Getagrip 19 8,439 03-11-2020, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Roet180
  Bulls Jan Dekker 22g darts review Cateye 10 1,600 05-25-2019, 07:43 AM
Last Post: italNZ
  Bulls Fighter Dolfin 18g darts review Getagrip 20 20,193 05-04-2019, 06:31 AM
Last Post: philliesricky
  Bulls Razor 23g darts review Getagrip 27 52,287 02-23-2019, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Zeffer