Darts Buddy

Shot Spectrum Darts Case

Video link = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJAAdFWGtxc

This is the new Shot Spectrum darts case that came out just recently. It is from Dartswarehouse and costs around £29 depending on exchange rate. You can find more info on the Dartswarehouse site here: https://www.dartswarehouse.com/accessori...-case.html

The case is suitable for steel and soft tip darts and comes in red (reviewed here), black, navy, white and pink.

The case comes in a clear plastic box and is is made of a quite tough PVC (I think) material with a textured surface.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

It has a carabiner on the top back side to attach to your belt loop or whatever you desire and there is also some additional "D" loops either side for more attachment options.

The cases flap is closed with a magnetic fastener which is nice and smooth in operation. Inside there is a darts caddy which holds your darts fully assembled and as you can see in the pics the flap lid has a pouch on the underside and some loops for storing stems. On the main body of the case where the other half of the fastener is there is also another small pouch which can be used for storing soft tips and further up from there is more small loops for adding soft tips.

The plastic darts caddy below is very robust and handy as it allows your darts to be fully assembled ready for play, just flip the lid and let them slide out, simple Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Here is a couple of pics with the storage parts in use:

On the back of the case is more storage options, a zipped compartment which you can use for whatever accessories you may need and a nice and snug pouch to store your soft tip machine pass card Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

This case has quite an abundance of storage options and seems nice and robust overall. also compatible for use with Krystal case, Krystal ONE, Cameo Drop Sleeve and Fit container.

Its a fairly compact case too, not much bigger than your darts when fully set up I measured the length at approximately 170mm about 6 and 3 quarter inches and about 70mm wide or just short of 3 inches.

Its a good versatile case which has a neat look Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

great review Darren! I was actually looking into getting one of these because my wife and daughter got me a set of Shot! soft tip darts for fathers day and I was thinking of getting a Shot! case for them. Great pictures and very well detailed review! +1 to you sir Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Thanks James Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

That is a great looking case. I normally do not like small cases, they really don't hold everything I need. I could make an exception with this one. And yet another great review Grip.
Cheers Tommy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Very nice... looks like they used the Cameo cases as inspiration.
I still very much prefer the real leather of my Cameo case, but this looks very nice and probably plenty tough!

Great review

Thanks Jugger, it seems quite a tough case to me Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Great review as ever!
I like a case that carries the darts fully assembled as I punch the flights. I have a Bulls one similar to that one but looks bulkier and is less practical. That Shot! one looks good.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Great Review,,,Fantastic Pics,,,
(06-11-2015, 06:11 PM)jc14 Wrote: Great review as ever!
I like a case that carries the darts fully assembled as I punch the flights. I have a Bulls one similar to that one but looks bulkier and is less practical. That Shot! one looks good.

(06-11-2015, 06:20 PM)0ldjoblo Wrote: Great Review,,,Fantastic Pics,,,

Thanks guys! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I'd love one of these 'drop in + pouch' style cases, but they're all so expensive.

I broke down and ordered one of these in black from Darts Warehouse ( plus one of those L-Style flight cases). This one seems to have quite a bit more storage potential compared to equivalent cases from other manufacturers. Bit nervous ordering from NZ, but we'll see how it goes.

hi, is the hard case included in this dart case and will the cosmo set up fits inside the hardcase provided by shot?
(04-14-2016, 05:40 PM)M4rck3 Wrote: hi, is the hard case included in this dart case and will the cosmo set up fits inside the hardcase provided by shot?

Yes the hard case is included with this - not sure if it will take Cosmo as I've not tried, but it certainly takes my darts which are set up with standard size flights, so I can't see any reason Cosmo wouldn't work.
the cosmo setup fits inside the case too.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Viper Plazma Pro Darts Case Review Getagrip 4 339 02-06-2021, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Mission Darts ABS 4 Darts Case Review Getagrip 0 241 01-07-2021, 05:48 PM
  Mission Darts ABS 1 Darts Case Review Getagrip 4 347 01-03-2021, 04:49 PM
  Harrows Prima Darts Case Review Getagrip 5 273 12-03-2020, 03:05 PM
  Shot Tactical Dart Case Review Getagrip 3 340 11-10-2020, 11:02 AM
  Cuesoul Antie Darts Case Review In 4K Ultra HD Getagrip 12 541 08-18-2020, 07:16 PM
  Cameo Japan Drop Sleeve 2 Darts Case Review In 4K Ultra HD Getagrip 7 403 08-08-2020, 01:50 PM
Last Post: LKH9
  Cameo Japan StreamNEO Darts Case Review In 4K Ultra HD Getagrip 7 342 06-06-2020, 05:29 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Harrows Imperial Darts Case Review Getagrip 8 1,115 01-09-2020, 06:48 PM
Last Post: sjmattitude1982
  Mission Darts Freedom Luxor Darts Case Review Getagrip 11 1,117 12-02-2019, 10:56 AM